one

unedited -

yoongi flopped to the floor, sweat trickling down the side of his forehead.

"i'm giving up." yoongi panted, the cold floor soothing his hot muscles.

"we haven't even been practicing that long." jungkook laughed, patting the sweat off of his forehead.

"we've been here for 3 hours straight. i give up." yoongi stated, covering his eyes with his forearm.

"we just had a thirty minute break, yoongi get up." namjoon scowled, walking over to play the song again.

"nope." yoongi muttered, the tiredness hitting him hard.

"yoongi one more time and we can all go home." jimin told him, crouching down next to him.

"i still have to write music." yoongi groaned, but stood up anyway.

"from the top." hoseok shouted, everyone getting into place.

after around ten minutes the boy's began packing away all their things.

"i'll see you at the dorm." yoongi waved, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"wait for me yoongi." jimin laughed, running after the man.

"why?" yoongi questioned.

"because i'm going to keep you company." jimin smiled, walking beside yoongi to the elevator.

"aren't you tired?" yoongi looked slightly down to the boy.

"not really." jimin pressed the button calling the elevator to their floor.

"try not to get too bored." yoongi laughed, pressing the floor number of his studio.

"i won't." jimin reassured him with a small smile.

__

a few hours later jimin was sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the studio, whilst yoongi was still working.

"jimin can you go grab me a drink?" yoongi asked spinning around in his chair, only to see jimin was fast asleep on the sofa - soft snores escaping his lips.

yoongi mentally awed at the sight but shook it off, standing up and walking over to the boy.

"chim." yoongi shook the boy's body slightly, making him mumble incoherent words.

"jimin time to wake up." yoongi laughed shaking him harder.

"carry me." jimin mumbled, lifting his arms up for yoongi.

"seriously?" yoongi laughed. "let me go turn off my computer."

after a few seconds yoongi turned off his computer and picked up both his and jimin's bag. 

"come here then." yoongi hooked his arm under jimin's leg, whilst jimin wrapped his arms around his neck hoisting jimin up into the air.

"thank you." jimin mumbled, snuggling into yoongi's neck.

"anytime." he nodded, walking out and leaving the building.

"yoongi." paparazzi yelled, catching the boy's attention. lights flashing around him.

"are you two dating?" a couple of people shouted at him as he climbed into the van, holding onto jimin's body still.

__________________

this chapters really short but you'll see why tomorrow ;)

i hope you enjoyed