four

this couldn't be happening. today of all days this shouldn't have happened. yoongi stared in shame at the video. he'd been mindlessly scrolling through twitter when he came across a page that said they had a legit sex tape of yoongi and jimin. (even after jimin told him not to go on it)

yoongi just watched as jimin was clearly thrusting into yoongi's pliant body, pathetic whimpers fell from his open mouth. (yoongi's a bottom don't even try to fight me on this)

anxiety flooded his body, he knew it was a bad idea to let jimin film the whole thing, fans knew how to hack their phones. yoongi really wanted to cry, he was embarrassed and shocked, but he couldn't cry because jimin was peacefully asleep next to him; unaware that his boyfriend was on the verge of a panic attack.

yoongi didn't remember falling asleep but he was awoken by jimin lightly kissing all over his face.

"jimin?" yoongi asked lifting his arms in the air.

"i'm here baby." jimin laughed, laying flat on top of yoongi's body.

maybe their sex tape being leaked was a dream? yoongi thought. jimin would've found out by now, he always checked his phone first thing in the morning.

"love you." yoongi mumbled sleepily, snuggling into jimin's warmth.

"i love you." jimin pressed light kisses to yoongi's neck.

"manager-." namjoon burst into the room, instantly spotting the pair. "ew."

jimin lifted his head to look in namjoon a direction laughing, making yoongi poke his soft cheek.

"what were you saying joon?" yoongi asked, head tilting slightly.

"the manager wants us to go down for a serious meeting. get ready quickly please." namjoon nodded before leaving the room.

"i wonder what he wants?" the younger asked aloud, getting off of yoongi to get ready.

"same." yoongi nodded, but he had an inkling it was about the video that was floating around.

ok ya boy has highkey forgotten how to write, like this is a mess and it's super short.

oh well
rip yoonmin ig