Chapter ten

Ron's P.O.V

I watched in baffled horror as Hermione walked away, dragging Tallie close by. My eyes followed them, as they made their way upstairs, and as soon as they were gone, the silence broke. "My cousin? New student? Really Ron? Really?"

I shot Harry an awkward smile. He merely frowned at me. "How are we meant to keep up that sharade? It's obviouse Tallie's not a wizard. Why is that? She can't do magic."

"Who can't do magic magic?"

A voice interupted. I gulped, turning around slowly to see dad standing in the door way, curiosity plastered on his face. "Urm, a character from a muggle show. Ron didn't understand the concept of it all, so I had to explain they couldn't resolve their problems because of the whole "no magic" thing".

Harry lied. Wow, he was bloody good at it too. "Ahh,"

My dad sighed. "Muggle TV shows. Most fascinating, are they not? I did some research on those, what-do-you-call-'ems...Tala-vesion?"

"Telivison, sir."

Harry interupted politely. "Yes yes, Television,"

My dad continued, "I did some reserch on them. Watched a couple. Most intriguing how muggles whatch the affiars of make believe lives in their spare time. Which one where you talking about, Harry?"

Harry's eyes widened in panick. "Urmm....Doctor Who?"

He mumbled, waiting for my dad's response. "Hmm, don't recall studying that one. Ron! Remind me to look it up, my good boy."

I nodded towards my dad, smiling awkwardly, before watching him leave. "Bloody hell."

I gushed, letting out a long breath. I'd only now just realised I'd been holding my breath the whole time. "I know. I think I'm getting too good at lying than what's good for me."

Harry sighed.

Tallie's P.O.V

Hermione's clutch was still firm on my wrist, as she darted up the tall, winding staircase, up to the very top. She stopped at a door, before pushing it gently. The room inside was brown, with wooden and stone walls. There was a small yellow bed in the corner, a chester drawers and a wardrobe. A girl about my age was sat on the floor, levitating a piece of burning paper in the air, like a small campfire. She had odd looking snacks sprawled out around her. Her bright eyes were fixed on the blazing light, her ginger hair swept back into a ponytail. "Ginny."

Hermione says. I stop dead. Ginny? Ginny as if in Harry's girlfriend? Oh god. Now not only am I afraid, but i fell terrible, about what's going on between me and harry.

Is there anything going on between me and harry? We seemed back to normal today, as if nothing happened. "Hi."

Ginny said, getting up, straightening herself out, before reaching out a hand. "I'm Ginny."

She greeted me, apparently not bothered I was a complete stranger. "Hi, I'm Tallie, Harry's cousin."

I lie, smiling politely. Ginny grins. "Are you staying with us?"

I nodded. "I'm transferring to your school."

"ooh!"

She exclaims. "I hope you're in gryffindor. You seem pretty nice."

She says, before beckoning me to sit down with her and hermione. I sit down awkwardly, leaning against the cool, stone wall. I watch them as they chzt amongst themselves, and I lonly speak when nessecary. And slowly, I began to feel more at ease. Eventually, Hermione and Ginny decided to go to bed, saying they had a big trip to 'Diagon Alley' to get their school stuff. I knew I'd have to get my school stuff too, if i were pretending to be a wizard. And I braced myself for tommorow, making the most of my sleep, because I knew I'd definately be busted, And I'd MOST definately be done for.....

 .................................

Okay, guys! Whatdoya think?!?:3

Ohmygoodgawd, 995 readers! So close! C'mon people!

Five more readers and I hit 1000!

ooh, and the 1000th reader gets the next chapter dedicated to them, just saying;D

But you gotta message me if you're the 1000th reader, because I won't know XD

thankingyouverymuch:3

-Grace<3