Chapter 13 Oh, Did I Interrupt?

Hehe.... Thats all I say.

~Sam-Chan

~Normal Pov~

"Well... I choose..." You were about to finish when one of the spikes on the Academy fell off which made Kid freak out and blabs about it being asymmetical. "H-Huh?!" You look behind you and see 5 Mizunes coming and sliced the other 2 spikes, and made Kid worse.

"Mizunes!" Sam yelled with a huge evil grin on her face. "Sorry guys." She broke her collar like its just a piece of paper. "I didnt want to do this but have to. Masion!" Sam yelled and Masion came out, snarling and barking.

"What are you doing Sam?!" Maka yelled.

"Just a little goodbye, and sorry to interrupt (y/n)." She hops on Masion and giggles innocently.

"Wh-why are you doing this?! We-we're partners! Best friends!" You yelled out, shocked looking wide-eye at Sam.

"Listen little girl." Sam came over to you and grabs your hair lifting you up. "I didnt mean like those things. I faked everything, from the start. From where I first walked up to this stupid school."

"Let her go! Tsubaki Enchanted Sword Mode!" BlackStar yelled and shot a shadow through Sam's stomach which just made her laugh, like madness gotten to her.

Which it did...

Black blood spilled out and she did a creepy little any creepy pasta face. "Listen I was born in madness, I was born in black blood." Sam laughs like Maka who had black blood and kicked you and BlackStar off. "Now Mizune!"

"Chi! Chi!" All the Mizune's came behind Sam with little smirks on their faces.

"Lets go, we have to get something." Sam said as she was about to walk down the steps then with you widen your eyes, Kid grabbed her arm. "Oh, little 'Reaper Boy' something you need? Want me to bring your Father?" Sam said with a baby tone voice and her lip like shes crying.

"Oh ya. Even though I dont like you back. Do you like me?" Kid looks up at Sam with his golden eyes.

Sam bit her lip a little than laughs. "Ya! Right! A little asymmetical boy thats obssessed with symmetry?! You got to be kidding! Like I said." Then she sits up straight and looks at everyone. "Everything when I first came up from the Academy was a lie."

"Than... Escaping from Medusa and the witch world is a lie?" Then all turned to Stein whos standing at the front doors and started walking towards Sam.

"As if! Medusa is my Aunt after all, but I hated her guts. So thats why I needed them to kill her. I swear I love seeing the sight of blood." Sam laughs the. looks at you.

~Your Pov~

Sam... How could you... Why...?

Then she looked at me and I froze in spot. She lied to me all this time? This isnt right!

Then Sam broke my thoughts. "I can tell you thats 1 true... I totally love the team work, but..." She glares at all the boys, BlackStar, Kid, & Soul. "I think I need to brake it up." Then she jumps in the air, riding on Masion still and with her knives that came out of no where, she slices Kid's, BlackStar's, and Soul's neck. Not too deep, but deep enough to fall and passes out.

Wait?! Pass out?! I look at Sam without saying a word while Tsubaki, Maka, Liz, & Patty check their partners.

"Sam?! Is there a reason for this?!" Stein yelled.

"Kind of. But mostly I love to hurt people! Oh! And Doctor... Theres posion on them so, you might want to help them." Sam says, pointing the obvious.

"Sam..." I whispered her name as she left Death City with the Mizune's slicing the candles down and went behind Sam.

I turned around and see Kid's, BlackStar's and Soul's neck have green posion spreading slowly. Me and Stein got to them and everyone helped these 3 in the infirmary, with Soul on the chair since theres only 2 beds.

Then Maka, Liz, Patty, and Tsubaki turned to me with angry faces. "So (y/n). This isnt over yet. The battle has begun. The real battle. So what are we supposed to do?" Maka said with a look of revenge on her.

I turned to her and holds up a fist. "We fight Sam no matter what."

"Great... She needs to pay." Liz gritted her teeth while Patty in her evil side, cracks her knuckles, and Tsubaki with an angry face on her too.

I look at the window and squeeze my fist tighter.

Im coming back Sam. I wont hold back.

----

So some of you might though its the end huh?! Oh well! Looks like this story is going on!