Chapter 6 Your Little Witch

~Normal Pov~

'Sam?! How did Sam tranformed back into a hu- or dog then into a human? Is she a dog witch?! What?!' You thought to yourself as the battle of your meister and the scary witch, Medusa come in battle.

~Sams Pov~

"How did you found me! And why you want me back Medusa? I thought you were done with me when I escaped?" I yelled out holding out my hand. "Soul protect release." I mutter.

"Soul protect release." Medusa muttered too and answered Sam's question, "Its obvious little puppy. Your a expirement for my new black blood research. I wonder how witches get black blood and how they react to destruction. So come back with me and we'll find out." Medusa smirked evilly as usual and I shook my head.

"I will never Medusa! Never in a million years! Bark bark, woof, GROWL!" By that spell I  summoned my demon hound, Masion by my side. "Listen either I fight you or you leave me alone!"

"Aw, Sam your so cute when you try to pick a fight on me. If its a fight you want, then have it. VECTOR ARROW!" And by that she send multiple arrows at me but I easily dodged it. "Stay still you little pest!"

"Masion! HEART HOWL!" I yelled out, sending Masion having loud sonic waves, making Medusa off of her broom. And we keep saying spells throughout the fight but Medusa is the one whos winning the fight. I have many blood down my face, legs, and I think my arm is broken. I send Masion back and went on my knees.

"Aww, is the little puppy giving up? You may have the same powers as Kim but you weaker, pathetic, and such a disgrace. I'll find a test subject than you. Goodbye little puppy. VECTOR ARROW!"

~Your Pov~

I left early to get Kid and the others and they couldnt believe that Sam is a witch and Medusa wants her. But they understand the situation. Everyone got into weapon form and head to the basketball court as quickly as we could. But when we got there...

Sam had a alot of blood loss and laying on the ground pass out. Soul, Tsubaki stayed in weapon form looking out if Medusa may still be around. I quickly ran up to Sam seeing a faint smile on her face when she saw me and the others.

"Oh hey (y/n). You saw everything huh? Sorry I have to keep it from everyone. I dont want anyone to be hurt." Sam had the faint smile and coughed up more blood and passed out.

"Kid! We have to get her to Dr. Stein!" I said as I carried her and Kid summoned his Beezlebub or skateboard up and I jumped on it and without him i flew to the DWMA and quickly went to Stein without anyone following me.

~Soul's Pov~

Tsubaki and I turned back and everyone saw (y/n) hopped on Kid's skatboard and left flying without him. I guess shes knows on how to control it.

"Lets go back and check on Sam!" Kid yelled and we all agreed and head back to the DWMA.

'Im sorry this happened to you (y/n), please be alright. Sam will be ok.' I thought as we ran to the DWMA and into the infirmary.

~Kid's Pov~

Once we got there, Sam was still pass out but breathing, next to her holding her hand is (y/n), crying with her eyes puffed up and her face all red. This isnt a good day for all of us.

~BlackStar's Pov~

I went up to (y/n) and set my hand on her (right or left) shoulder. She got up quickly and hugged me tight, crying in my chest, like she never stop crying. I guess Sam and her are pretty close to each other. 'You mess with the wrong people again Medusa.' I thought and look over at Kid and Soul who looked sad and not jealous or angry at me. Maka, Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty look down and started to cry a bit. 'This isnt gonna be pretty.'

~Medusa's Pov~

I look over the purple crystal ball I have and see Sam is passed out. Shes still my test subject, I just needed her weaker in the fight so I can inject the black blood in her. Its the same thing that I did when I put some random witch blood in her so she has powerful witch DNA. (Me: Ha! So she wasnt born witch! Lol).

And looks like I made her so call 'friends' upset too. This should be fun. Including the little love thing between her partner and the 3 boys. I should make things spice up a little. This should be a test I would enjoy very much.

----

Sorry its short but got it done!!! AND THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!!! LOVE YA GUYS SO MUCH!! Well not that can of love... You know what I mean xD Lol next chapter soon!