Special Chapter!!

Hi once again guys. I've had a couple of people sending me messages with sex scenes information, but only one person has sent me the actual chapter. SO here it is! 

Copyrights go to Wintergreen, I did not any of this, she did it all. :D

-Brooke 

-----

Jasper's hands moved to my back and slowly unzipped my dress letting it pool around my hip as I straddled him. He also unhooked my bra and he gentle pulled it from my body and flung it across the room. I couldn't help the blush that swept over my body. No guy has really seen me naked before now. 

"You are so beautiful darling." Jasper pulled my face down to his and he kissed me with all the passion he had in him. Jasper rolled so he is once again on top of me. I slowly started to unbutton his dress shirt and I let my fingers trail down his abs. He groaned and moved his head down to kiss my neck. His hands worked the rest of the dress down my body. I know only lay in my white lace panties. 

Jasper finished undressing himself but he is fully naked. I blushed again. "Are you sure darling?" Jasper asked me again, making sure this is what I wanted. "Yes." I pulled him down to kiss me again. Jasper removed my panties and crawled in between my thighs. 

"I love you." "I love you too." Jasper slowly entered me. Taking his time and letting me adjust to his size. I gasped and winched, my legs trembling slightly. "Shh, it will fade soon darling." Jasper brushed away a few tears that fell. He slowly pulled out before pushing back into me. My back arched up to meet his thrust. 

My body warmed up and the pain faded away. I squeezed my legs tighter around Jasper's hips. I couldn't hold back my moans and they slipped out of my mouth. "Yes, oh Jasper!" Jasper kissed up and down my neck sucking and licking every inch of my skin. "God, you feel amazing!" 

Jasper moaned as well. His pace picked up and soon he is slamming into me. I cried out as I came. Moaning Jasper's name over and over again. Jasper came at the same time. He buried his face into my neck breathing in my scent. Jasper slowly pulled out of me and pulled me to his cold chest. "I love you." Jasper said while running his hands up and down my arms. "I love you more."