Chapter Fifteen

It has been almost a month since I have updated.... Wow. I am sorry. I didn't realize it had been that long. Maybe the gif will help with the pain. :D

-Brooke

----------------------------------------------------

We giggled as we pulled some clothes on. We held hands once we were fully dressed and walking down stairs. "You two are gross." Edward bluntly said as we emerged in front of the family.

Jasper grinned and pulled me closer into his side. "Did you not like the pictures?" I smirked as Emmett cracked up like a hyena.

Edward grimaced at both of us before sitting down next to Bella. Jasper sat down in the leather chair before pulling me down onto his lap.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear before pressing his lips to my shoulder. "I love you too." I snuggled back against him.

"So Emma. Tell us about your time away." Alice said and Jasper stiffened underneath me.

I shifted, "I met quite of few people. Joey, I met when I was traveling with some nomads, Bill, Eugene and Caval. He became one of my best friends. At first when I thought that I was never coming back. He offered for us to live together which I took. Not in a romantic way. His mate was killed back in the early 90's from a hunter." Jasper had started growling half way through.

"Interesting. Joey is Aro's brother right?" Esme asked as Rose and Emmett settled on the couch across from us.

"Yes, but Aro is not the nicest person. They had a falling-out in the late 1800's. So he took off and left to be a nomad." I explained as Jasper rubbed circles on the back of my hand.

"Makes sense to why I never saw him." Edward commented, and Bella grinned when she saw Jasper peck my cheek.

The family just glanced at each other for a little while, and I looked at Jasper slightly confused.

"Emma, are you going to stay this time?" Alice blurted it out while Rose hissed at her to shut up. Jasper's booming growl bounced off the walls as I sat there in silence.

"I need to gather all of my things from Joey's house, but I was planning on taking Jasper with me, if that is okay?" I asked and pushed closer to a shaking Jasper.

"Of course. Of course." Esme said as relief flashed through everyone's eyes.

"Make sure you invest in some condoms." Emmett cackled, and I smirked.

"We don't need them." 

--------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote!!!! Don't be silent! 

-Brooke