Chapter Twelve

I'm sorry it has been a couple weeks since the last time I updated. Thank you guys for voting for this story. It means a lot. :D

-------------------------------------------

After I slept for about six hours, I went out and drained a few animals into the bottles I brought with me. I need to help Jasper. The only way to do that is by helping him fed. 

I was climbing the stairs to find Edward waiting on me. "Thank you, Emma." He hugged me, "Edward it is my fault he is in this place. I am going to fix it." I replied and knocked on the door.

"Go away." His hoarse voice was almost a whisper even to me. "Jasper. Open the door." I quietly said when I heard movement from the other side and the door opened up.

He looked worse than I ever imagined. "Jasper...." I couldn't help myself, but I wrapped my arms around him, careful not to crush him. "Emma? Are you real?" He pressed his face into my neck. "Yes, baby. I am real. Please drink this." I handed him the four full bottles of animal blood.

"Why should I if you are going to leave me again." He weakly growled and laid down on the bed with his back facing me. I slipped over to him and took my shoes off and jeans so I was just in my t-shirt and underwear. I slowly slid into bed behind him and cuddled up behind him.

"Jasper, I will never leave you again. You are my imprint. I should've left you." I mumbled into his hair and shoulder before running by hands across his body. He has gotten so thin. "Baby, please drink for me." I kissed his shoulder lightly.

I heard him sigh and rolled over to lay on his back. He didn't even look at me. Am I as stubborn as him? I hope not. I decided it was enough and rolled to a straddling position on him. He stared at me with sadness in his beautiful gold eyes.

"Jasper. I have loved you from the moment we were at the river. I left because I wanted you to be happy. Not because I wanted you to give up." I placed my lips on him. 

-----------------------

This isn't the last chapter. I am somehow going to make it to twenty. I might write a chapter on their wedding and other things. 

Keep on reading and voting. Be safe, guys. 

-Brooke :D