[ChanSaw] "What The Fuck, Heather?!" (SFW)

Remington Party. The one thing Veronica hated most when it came to the Heathers. Too many guys trying bang her or just plain old grinding on her, it was gross.

   Taking care of Heather wasn't so bad though. She would always end up asleep in her lap at the end of it all.

   But this was was different.

   "Veronicaaa~" the drunk red-clad Heather came over, stumbling on her feet.

   "Oh hey Chan, how many did it take to get you like that? 3 Or 20?" Veronica smirked as the girl pouted.

   "Oh I'm not that drunk, just enough to know how much I want to kiss that cute face of yours." With that Heather straddled Veronica's hips, "so how about it?."

   Before she could even reply bitter sweet lip found her's, it took a second for Veronica to let some sense into herself. Pushing Heather off of her, "Heather look, I like you, but I don't think this is a good idea."

   "Come on Ronnie~ Lemme Smash~"

   Veronica gave Heather the most deadpan face, "Heather..." a deep sigh, "Heather if you want to get in my pants, how about you don't use memes. Like seriously, what the fuck, Heather."

   "Ronnie lemme smash~" Chandler crawled over till she was hugging the lower half of Veronica's torso.

   With a chuckle and a scoff Veronica pulled Heather off of her. "Come back when your sober"

   And Veronica was out the door.