[ChanSaw] "How About We Have Some Fun?" (NSFW)

"Veronicaaaa!!!"

   "Veerrroooonnniiicaaaa!!!!"

   "Jesus Heather, What? I'm trying to read." Veronica finally looked up at the drunk girl who stood pacing around her room. Heather only got drunk when something was bothering her, guess it wouldn't hurt to find out what it was.

   "I wanna" hic, "do something~" Heather was now half laying on the lower half of Veronica's bed, looking up at her with those big puppy eyes.

   Veronica just kept reading, turning a page as she asked, "like what?"

   The red pajama clad girl smiled at that, crawling her way up Veronica's bed before pulling book away and setting it on the nightstand, "how about" hic "we have some fun?"

   She was about to argue about wanting her book back, but Heather's silver eyes kept her attention off of it.

   Veronica just cocked a brow down at Chandler, "oh?" She was gonna go on but she was stopped when lips coated with the taste of alcohol were on her's. For being drunk Chandler wasn't that bad a kissing, but good at it or not, Veronica couldn't let her do this, not while she was drunk anyways. She was just about to pull away when a hand moved up to feel her chest, a small surprised yip coming from her throat. She had to do something. Wow, Chandler was just as intoxicating as the alcohol in her system. Heather began moving down to the side of her neck, "He-Heather."

   The only response she got was a smirk that burned into her skin like molten lava. That wasn't what she was trying to do, she wanted to try and get Heather off of her, but then again she didn't want Heather to stop.

   "Heather, please."

   Heather just nipped at her throat causing her to let out a pained moan. Okay maybe Veronica could have worded that better.

   "Heather, y-you're drunk"

   "Oh I know~," Heather looked up at Veronica with that smirk she always seemed to wear. She sat up, pulling off her over coat and began unbuttoning her shirt. Veronica felt like she could die right then and there if Heather didn't stop now. "So~, I'll ask again, how about we have some fun, shall we?"

   Veronica wasn't given any time to reply before the hands were pulling her by the collar for a rough kiss. For once Veronica went with it, she closed her eyes and kissed back with as much passion as she could given the circumstances. Heather nipped and tugged on her bottom lip, Veronica gasping in reply. It wasn't till a hand slid down, un-tucking Veronica's button up shirt before it slid back down into her skirt. Fingers gently rubbing her clit through thin wet blue fabric.

   She couldn't help it when she moaned, when her eyes shut tight as her back arched, or even when her arms wrapped around over Heathers shoulders to pull her closer earning a nip at her neck again.

   Heather fingers felt wonderful as she allowed her hips to move with them, adding more friction, "Hea- fuck~ Heather."

   "Hmm?" The question was hummed against her now sensitive neck, sending pleasurable sparks through her only for it pool down in her lower belly. She wanted to form words, real words, something to tell Heather she'd rather be doing this when she was sober. Then it slipped, "d-don't stop~"

   Well it was true, she didn't want Heather to stop, but she had to! She- "Heather!~" time seemed to slow, her back arched as she came undone under the Demon Queen of the school, Heather Chandler.

   Heather just smiled as she pulled her hand back before getting up to leave, she stopped in her tracks by the door, smiling over at a very disheveled and confused Veronica. "I wasn't actually drunk."

   Then she left, Veronica had lost all sense in the concept of words all together. Before she could even yell Heather's name for her to come back, she heard the door shut.

   What?, but she had been drinking here in her room for ages. Veronica picked up one of the bottles. Butter Scotch Cream Soda.

   God damn you, Heather Chandler.