Chapter 5 - Waking up

I woke up in the hospital wing five days later. As soon as I woke up Madame Profney came running over.

"How do you feel dear?"

"I feel fine. What happened? The last thing I remember is falling but then everything blacked out."

"You fell off of a staircase. Luckily Prof.Flitwick made a soft landing appear for you."

"I don't remember that."

"Is there a memory that perhaps triggered something?" She asked.

"I was walking with four of my friends and three of them died after falling off a very high cliff. I have been scared of heights ever since."

"You are free to go. Please be careful on the stairs. If they start to move just sit down and hold on."

I ran out of the hospital wing and almost ran into Erin.

"Olivia!!!" She yelled.

"Erin!!! I haven't seen you in like five days." I replied.

"I know. I missed you so much. Life is boring without you."

"What do you want to do?"

"We can see if we can see the giant squid." Erin suggested.

"Sure. Let's go."

We ran out of the castle and down to the lake. In the shallow water there was the giant squid. We took off our stockings and shoes and went into the water. I reached out my hand and tickled it. I swear I saw a smile appear on it's face.

After about an hour we went back to the castle. We ate dinner and went up to our dorm. We changed into pajamas and fell asleep.

<><><><><>

I know that this is really short. I'm trying to make the chapters longer. This story isn't planned out at all actually. I just click add part and start typing. I'll try to update soon. I personally think that homework should be banned everywhere in the world.

xoxo, Callie