Chapter 3- September 2

I was dreaming of fairies doing ballet when I felt a sudden splash of cold water covering me. I jumped up and yelled "Who did this?" "Erin, I told you that she would react like this." Hermione said to Erin. "You did this Erin? I am so going to get revenge." I said to Erin. The look on her face was priceless. She ran down to the common room muttering something about going to the Great Hall. "You know I did try to stop her. I told her you would react like you did. Why did she look so scared when you said that you would get revenge?" Said Hermione very fast. "I don't blame you. She has wanted to do this but her mom would ground her if she did. She was scared because she knows that I am awesome at pranking." "Well it's 7:30 and lessons start at 9:00 so maybe you......" Said Hermione then stopped when she saw that I had gone into the bathroom. After five minutes I was done. "Olivia! How did you get your hair like that?" Said Hermione amazed. "I used my curling iron. It's a magic one so I can choose how much I want to curl it. I just do it once on each part and it ends up curly like this. Now let's go get breakfast because I am starving." I said. Then we linked arms and went to the great hall. I got some toast, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. Then the mail arrived. Erin received a howler. It started smoking but she didn't care. She just watched.

ERIN BELLA LESTRANGE. YOU HAVE INSULTED THE ENTIRE LESTRANGE FAMILY BY BEING IN THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING HOUSE. THEREFOR YOU ARE DISOWNED FROM THE LESTRANGE FAMILY.

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE

Some people stared at her with their mouths wide open until finally Erin yelled out "Finally! I am not a part of the Lestrange family!" Then people just laughed. Eventually we went to lessons. I already knew everything because I have a photographic memory and I had read all my books carefully. In potions I was probably one of the first Gryffindors that Snape gave a point to because people just stared not believing what they saw. The potion was just way to simple for me. Defense against the dark arts was a giant joke because he kept stuttering and we just read our books for the hour. Finally it was flying class. We didn't even get to fly because of course Neville Longbottom had to kick of the ground early and fall and break his wrist. Once he got taken to the hospital wing Malfoy took his rememberball and Harry tried to get it but Malfoy flew up into the air and so Harry flew up after him. Then Malfoy threw it and Harry caught it an inch before it hit the ground. Mcgonnagol took him away and all the of the Slytherins thought that he would be expelled. Later at dinner Harry told us that he had been made seeker. Hermione of course went right to the common room obviously thinking that he should have been punished. I stayed and congratulated Harry then went to the common room. Hermione was sound asleep already. I changed into my pajamas then went to sleep. I feel asleep I instantly. I was dreaming of ways to get revenge on Erin. It was the end of my first day at Hogwarts.

******************************

Sorry that it is so short. I saw that I had 15 reads which really surprised me so I decided to just work for awhile and so here. I'm a really slow typer.

-Callie