Chapter 2- Hogwarts, Finally

Just so you know they stayed at a motel in England near Kings Cross.

******************************

"Olivia, hurry up Erin and her mom are here." Yelled my mom. I was trying to get Coco my chocolate colored owl into her cage. Finally I got her in. I rushed to the front door with Coco and my trunk. "Bye mom. I'll miss you. I'll send you an owl tomorrow telling you my house." I said hugging her. "Bye sweetie." Replied my mom. I walked outside and went over to Erin's mom's car. I climbed in and Erin helped me get my trunk and Coco into the car. "Are you girls ready?" Asked Erin's mom. "Yes mom we are ready, now can we go? I don't want to miss the train. Her mom started driving and within five minutes we were there. We climbed out, grabbed our bags and our pets, then went to the wall between platforms 9 and 10. "Bye girls, have a good term." Then she walked away. Then we linked arms and walked through the barrier. We found an empty compartment then put our trunks, Coco, and Lisa (Lisa is Erin's cat) onto the overhead racks. "Hi, can I sit here? Everywhere else is full." Said a bushy brown haired girl. "Of course said Erin. "I'm Olivia Whitestone and this is my friend Erin Black. Who are you?" I said to her. "I'm Hermione Granger. Did you know about magic before you came here? I had no idea." Replied Hermione very fast. "I'm a muggle-born just like you." I said. "I'm a pure-blood." Muttered Erin. "You're a pure-blood!?! I thought best friends told each other everything." I said annoyed. "Well I was always told not to tell anyone anything about my blood. So what house do you guys want to be put in? My whole family has been is Slytherin but I want to be in Gryffindor." said Erin very fast. "Gryffindor."said Hermione and I at the same time. "Well I hope we all get put in the same house. I really want to be disowned from my family because my parents are death-eaters." Said Erin. "Who are they." Asked Hermione. "Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. I secretly just called myself a Black because that's the name that my mom had before she married. Let's get changed into out robes, we're almost there." We all put on our robes and when we finished we arrived at Hogesmade station. We grabbed our trunks and pets and got off the train. We set them down along side all the other luggage. We heard a voice yelling "FIRST YEARS OVER HERE! FIRST YEARS OVER HERE PLEASE!" We went over there and we all saw lots of boats that could fit up to five people. "FIVE TO A BOAT." Us three climbed in and were soon joined by a black haired boy and a red haired boy. "Hello. Who are you?" Questioned Hermione. "Harry, Harry Potter." "Ron, Ron Weasley. Who are you three?" "I'm Hermione Granger." "Olivia Whitestone." "Erin Lestrange." "Wait your the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange?" Said Ron alarmingly. "Yes I am, but don't worry I'm not at all like my mom or dad. If I'm not in Slytherin and I won't be in Slytherin I will be basically disowned from the Lestrange family." Said Erin. "Fine, but we won't trust you until the sorting." Said Harry. "HELP IM DROWNING!!!!!!" Screamed a first year boy. He went under. Erin got up, took of her robes so that she was just wearing a skirt and a white shirt. Then she dove in. "Why would she do that?!?! I'm going in to help her." So I took of my robes so that I was also in a skirt and a shirt but my shirt was pink. I then dove in. I located Erin and the boy quickly. I quickly swam towards them. A regular person would take about 20 seconds to reach them but it took me five mostly because when I was eight I won the Ireland national swimming championships, I was the youngest person ever to win. Erin was struggling to pull the boy up. I grabbed hold of the boy and Erin and started to pull them up. Soon we reached the surface. We weren't that far from shore so I swam them there. As soon as we got on shore the boy woke up. "You two saved my life. Thank you." I regoniced his voice right away. He was Seamus Finnegan, my next door neighbor in Ireland. Then the boats arrived. Hermione got out of the boat and did a drying spell on us. Then handed us our robes. "Do you trust me now Ron?" Erin asked. "Fine, I trust you Erin." Then Hagrid came over. "Are you two okay?" We nodded. Then Hagrid turned to Seamus. "You okay?" "Yes" he replied. We followed Hagrid inside where we were greeted by Prof. Mcgonagoll. She told us about the four houses then lead us into the great hall. "When I call out your name come sit on the stool and put the hat on your head."

"GRANGER, HERMIONE"

GRYFFINDOR!

"LESTRANGE, ERIN"

GRYFFINDOR!

POTTER, HARRY

GRYFFINDOR!

WEASLEY, RONALD

GRYFFINDOR!

WHITESTONE, OLIVIA

GRYFFINDOR!

The sorting finished and there was a feast with all my favorite foods. For some reason at this school there was pizza but some people told us that every Friday they would serve pizza. After the dinner there was dessert. Then Dumbledore made a speech then had us go to bed. We followed a perfect to a painting. The painting was of a fat woman. "Password?" "Caput Draconis" said the perfect. The painting opened up to reveal a doorway which lead to a room full of the colors red and gold. "Boy dorms are here and girl dorms are here." Said the perfect pointing to each staircase. Us girls went up to girls. We found our room at the very top. We entered and saw that other than us three there were two girls who were Parvarti Patil and Lavender Brown. We got changed and fell asleep.

**********************

Yay chapter two is up. It might be awhile till the next chapter because even though I can read the first book in like an hour (I've read it like a million times) it takes me awhile to actually write the chapters out. I finished this really fast so that way it's my New Years present to everyone. It's now 2014 HAPPY NEW YEARS. it won't let me update my status so....

-Callie