Get To Know The Team

Hey you! Yeah you! You're reading the introduction to the reactions of scabby teenagers! You have been warned!

Carmen:

Ciao bella! I'm Carmen! The funniest of the crew...*cough cough* I try to be, but that just makes me that much more lamer. Anyway, I LOVE dim sims. (Who the hell doesn't?) I'm short, but not as short as Terri, and is rather...well...enthusiastically spontaneous. That's only put lightly. I'm probably like Alvin the chipmunk cross Chuck Norris. If you want to keep all your body parts, I advise you to keep at least a 20 metre radius away from me. Yes, I am that boss. I'm a Youtube addict, so if you have an account and want to find me my username is: "CaramelPiarateNinja". I LOVE the Rush Hour movies, they make my day; Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan have the awesomest chemistry. I listen to the good old eighties music, but I'm also a "wantit" and a MJ follower. (Monitor Hi-five for being a "wantit"!) If I was a flavour, I'd be...BOSS-CHINESE-WITH-SPRINKLES-ON-TOP! C:

WARNING: You better be afraid of me, because my friendly slaves enduring cheap labour made almost every damn thing in your house, and I can easily take it away, with legal penmanship...ownership. But I hope we can still be friends. >.^ *Makes a pedobear face*

Jastine:

I’d say hello, but that’s gotta be a bit boring, I bet all the rest would start with hello. But whatever. I was originally put for media-worthy things, but to be completely honest, I didn’t like it. I may came off as bitchy, but I agreed to this for FUN. And writing about topics I’m not that very much interested in, won’t be fun (for me anyway). So yeah, I KNOW it says question marks as my topics. Guess what my topic’s gonna be? A mystery. I will be the random one who would be a mastermind and NOT EVEN THE GIRLS would know what I am planning on the tips of my fingers. Enough with all that random bullpoopy. Basically, you need to know three things about me:

1. I don’t give a shizz for what people thinks of me. I’m PROUD to be a Filipina. I have had enough of racism, everyone treating me differently because of my race! It’s stupid how people judge by looks. I may not have the skinniest waist to hold, prettiest face to look at nor the best personality to be with, but you know what? STUFF IT. I can be your dream girl / friend, or your worst nightmare.

2. I appreciate the simplest little things. Jokes from the past years have been said too many times, but not enough times to make me stop laughing controllably [ahem Tessa!].

3. I’m straight-forward. I don’t like people leading me on, just get on with the point! I’m not the most patient person in the whole world, so if you don’t like me, haters go hate.

That pretty much sums me up, hope you enjoy the story. ♥

Lara:

Yes everyone I am Lara, the one and only!! Hehe :D I’m tall kind of… well I think? So I really don’t know what I’m doing (AWKWARD). So I am writing whatever pops into my mind (evil laugh) so as you know I will be doing books & trailers *dramatic sigh*. Not my strong topic but a certain someone said “It shall help out story be more planned out”. Really? Do I write a chapter about someone Wattpad story says it’s crap and hope that all you will agree? I THINK NO! We all have different thoughts!  Well to describe me I AM AN ASIAN NINJA! *Does a ninja move*. Haha! I describe myself as a fun, bubbly person "like a boss"! I can be random at times. I enjoy annoying my sister by singing songs she hates! I like listening to music, playing sports and reading. I am pretty much a full sarcastic biattch!! As well.. Anyway here’s some more about me and the others:

-All six of us girls go to the same school and are in the same year! (Year 8) BEAT THAT SUCKERS!

-I’ve known Tessa since I was just a baby and she’s my bestie!

-Known Carmen since year 5 but we became close in second term she my Asian ninja!

-Jastine this may be hard to believe and now I find it hard to believe we didn’t like each other in Year 7 but now were like this *crosses fingers*. She’s awesome!

-Terri! Guys you have to love Terri she just freaking awesome and amazing drawer.

-Last but not least Tamara my least favourite person out of the six of us! She’s my twin and were identical! Which makes it even worse! How would you feel if you known someone before you were even born?

Well that all for now people! Write to you soon!! :D

Tamara:

G’day Mate *awkward wave*. I'm Tamara the tallest of the group, also the one that calls the others ‘midgets.' I'm quarter Chinese + Russian (makes me half asian, do the math) and half Australian. But yes, I look white…… Anyways I enjoy using colgate toothpaste not the children’s one with 'Dora the Explorer' and 'Spider Man' on the front but the minty fresh one which makes your teeth look whiter in 14 days. I find it rather refreshing which is why I brush my teeth twice a day. By now you might think I'm the awkward one of the lot but I'm pretty cool, once you get to know me. Carrying on... I enjoy listening to music (top 40) which is why I chose my topic of songs.

That’s all I can think of right know, I hope you did know I was joking about enjoying colgate toothpaste, I just didn’t know what to write, So yeaaaaahh.

Adios - Tamara, Tammy, B2, Tamaro, Tamazldish

Terri:

Hello beloved fans! I'm Terri!! (>duh<) but my name is Theresita (don't try to say it-it's a mouthful). I'm Indian and if any racist comment is made....I will dunk you in killer curry...                                            (-(-(-(-_-)-)-)-)---> *asian mafia is watching you* (Carmen taught me that, lol). Anyways I'm an artist and a very deep thinker. Thank you Carmen for stating that I'm very short...one day you'll run into a door frame and I will laugh. *inserts evil laugh*. I'm very outgoing -I think- but can be very shy at first. I'm always found making typos, engrosed in a real good read, listening to music (real music, not the "love-sex-alcohol-drugs-party-break-up" kind), and...you gussed it...thinking...I have a PHd in thinking. I love a lot of things but one thing I need to shout out is that...I LOVE SNSD!!! If you do....well..ITS A SIGNNNNN!!! FAN ME ON>>>>>FatxPanda.....(yes, pandas' are that awesome. Well, this is allI could write and remember...authors need to be feed with fresh votes and comments!

Thats all folks!

Tess:  

 I have a dry sense of humor. I find it funny that I am supposed to be covering 'celebrities' when in actual fact, I pretty much only watch Comedy Channels, so if you need any help with Sheldon Cooper, I'd be happy to oblige. There not much that you need to know about me but I guess I'll tell you anyway!

1. I HATE people who play games with people's feelings. You know, they're those people who do the whole 'play hard to get' with the boys, give their friends the silent treatment, and are, overall, fake.

2. I very muchly dislike makeup! I've worn it a few times in my life but they were for one of two reasons. A) I was in a play and it was compulsory and B) I was in a play the night before and couldn't get the makeup off!

3. I LOVE drama, ft. Terri and Lara! Whoo! There's been some good times in that drama room, most  of which involve me dying from a unicorn javelin. Maybe I need to re-assess my life... O.o

4. I DON'T DO SPORT. This isnt to say I won't TRY, but sport = my special awareness = DISASTER! I do play netball, and swim. :)

Adue. Typed,

~Carmen xx