Chapter 10

HEY GUYS! WE DECIDED TO DROP A BIG BOMB OF SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL AND UPDATE! We still do not have a computer, so don't count on this happening any time soon, but we felt too guilty and bad and just had to write a little thing on our phone and update it. Now, we also do realize that this is quite shit, but it was the best thing we could do at this point.

Now, off to another topic. On the previous chapter everyone seemed to be commeting over and over again that they think Gemma (who is 22 years old, if I stand correct, and just gratuated UNI) might just have returned to high school to keep a watch on his brothers (something like that) and that Zayn had seen her and thought she was hot. I just have to clear the rumors and say: no, Gemma is not secretly Natasha. Plus, is she were, Zayn would recognize her. She is his best friends sister after all ;) And just to lighten up the mood, I put a small pun somewhere in there where Edward voiced all your comments.

Now that that's done we hope this is not too bad, and we're sincerely sorry for taking so long!

  Edward pulled Harry and Marcel aside as soon as the bell rang. He had definitely not missed the way his brother had been smugly looking at him in the cafeteria, and he thought that Marcel should definitely be a part of the conversation they were all about to have.

  “Okay, why the fuck were you looking at Marcel and I like that in the lunch hall?” the tattooed boy asked, staring into his brother's eyes with determine while the third one stood right beside them, own eyes blown wide in curiosity and confusion.

  “Like what?” Harry asked with a smirk, raising an eyebrow at his usually mocking brother.

  “You know what. And if I am to be honest I can't say that it was a look I enjoyed. It made me feel uncomfortable.” Edward paused his speech, narrowing his eyes and looking at Marcel before quickly shifting his eyes back to Harry. “You know something that we don't, don't you?”

  “I know a lot of things you don't.” Harry said, shrugging his shoulders with the same annoying expression on his face. But then he could see just how irritated Edward was getting so he rolled his eyes and grinned. “Edward, you said that you found Zayn to be quite the attractive lad, right? And you too Marcel, am I correct?” they both nodded eagerly, even though Marcel's was a lot hesitant and embarrassed. “Did you hear Zayn's description of this Natasha girl?” this time both of them shook their head in confusion, looking at each other with furrowed eyebrows, and meanwhile Harry rolled his eyes in the background and looked around at the students who were starting to fill up the classrooms. “Brown hair, green eyes, dimples. Does that not ring a bell?”

  Edward and Marcel once again looked at each other, utterly confused. Then, suddenly, Edward's face seemed to scrunch up in disbelief. “Wait. Wait. Do you mean that Natasha is Gemma, and she just randomly decided to randomly return to high school when she just graduated from UNI?”

  Harry looked at his brother in absolute horror, mouth slightly dropped and his eyes unbelievably wide.

  “Are you for real? Out of all the things that I could've been hinting there, you got that out of the bowl?” Harry asked in utter disbelief and watched as Edward slightly frowned, looking the least bit offended.

  “What then?” Edward exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. “I mean, that seems logical at some point. Right?”

  Harry didn't even bother trying to communicate with his brother again, too afraid that more stupid bullshit would leave his mouth.

  “No. No, I'm pretty sure I got your point.” Marcel suddenly piped up, looking up at the others with a raised eyebrow. “Is there a slight possibility that you're hinting towards the fact that Zayn might possibly like us at some point? Like, if we were female?”