Chapter 3

Okay, so, hi :3 We decided to be lovely for a change and update sooner than we were going to. We just felt like we had to give you as much as we could while we still had the chance and school isn't in the way and stuff.
Before you read this chapter I want you to know that I do realize that I'm overusing the italic letters and I do want to give myself a wack across the head because of it, but at the same time I don't want to fix it. I'm a bit bipolar, I know. And, for what it's worth, this chapter was written by Siren. We're taking turns. So hope you enjoy writing, and here it goes!

  As soon as the door was swung open by Gemma it was as if her eyes suddenly grew three times bigger. She took in Edwards appearance for a long time, and then Harry’s. Then she took her time to stare at Marcel, and then back to Harry. The shock she was in was obvious to all three of them, and the most vulnerable of the triplets looked to the floor, blushing. He wasn’t used to this kind of attention. It wasn’t bad attention, but he wasn’t sure if it was good either. For all he knew she could be thinking about what a dork he is.

  After a couple of minutes of letting Gemma just, comprehend, and Edward smiling in happiness as he looked at his sister, she finally spoke up to everyone’s happiness.

  “Oh, come here you!” she exclaimed in a high pitched voice and held her hands out as the two boys came marching into her embrace. Harry on the other hand decided to stay back. He knew that Gemma would probably shoot him the eye, and he didn’t need that, and he just really wanted them all to bond so they at least needed a bit of space.

  Edward and Marcel seemed to be happier than ever in their big sister’s embrace, just enjoying the touch of real family. Something they’d never experienced until today. It was something they really regretted missing out on.

  After Gemma finally let them go - Harry swore he saw a tear in her eye - they took time to just simply look around. Not actually walk or touch, just look. The expression on their faces told them that this was definitely something new and exciting, and it was rather fascinating to just watch the two search the rooms with nothing but the power of their own eyes.

  “The house is fucking huge.” Edward muttered, and nor Anne or Robin had the heart to tell him about the no cursing rule. He seemed to be too happy. And they didn’t want to give bad first impressions. Instead of being like all the strict parents out there they actually wanted their children to know that they were easy going and open minded, and wouldn’t try to correct their own opinion with parent-like shit.

  “It might be big, but not big enough to have three individual rooms for you guys, so you’re going to have to all stay in Harry’s room down the hall.” Anne said with a frown on her face. They were at that time in life where all they ever needed was privacy, and the fact that all three were sharing a room together could maybe end up as a rather unfortunate thing. “But we did just clean up the attic and the basement, and both of them are the perfect size, so when everything’s ready you can all get your own place.”

  She didn’t really need to go through all that. They didn’t mind being in a room together at all. In fact, they preferred it that way. At least for a while. It would help them getting used to things. Help them cope with what was to come. And especially for Edward and Marcel to know that they were both new, it helped a lot.

  “It’s fine. No scratch that, it’s perfect.” the tattooed boy said, smiling at his mom who couldn’t help but smile back heartwarmingly. The third twin, Marcel, was smiling too and he nodded as soon as mother looked at his narrow and green eyes, whom were freakishly like Harry’s and Edward’s.

  “Yeah, I’d like that.” he said, accent sticking out like a sore thumb, but not in a bad way. It was just different than what they were used to.