Triplets│Zarry/Zarcel/Zedward/Zouis

So, hello Wattpad! This is our first ever story on here, so please go easy on us. Basically, this is just the introduction. The whole story won't be written in this style. Thank god for that. We just wanted to tell you a bit about the three main characters and how we imagine them.
And if you're wondering about the title, Zarcel and Zedward are probably the weirdest ship names ever, but we haven't heard anyone use a name over ZaynxMarcel and ZaynxEdward so we had to get productive and make these babes up.
By the way, this is the first chapter (like we already mentioned) and first chapters are supposed to be fucked up and not well written. So we didn't care that this ended this horribly. But please, stay around for the actual story and we promise you won't regret it

Harry: was the type of guy that didn't quite fit in only one crowd. He was all around the place, pretty much because he was a very complicated and bipolar guy. Although he himself wouldn't agree on that one. He thought he was normal. And why shouldn't he? There were people who liked him. There were people who didn't. Then there were people inbetween. That's just how it was with any other person. But if you'd ask his friends, they'd tell you that he definitely wasn't normal. Capital NO. He was one of the weirdest guys you could ever imagine. When he was lazy he would walk around school on his feet, partly because shoes were overrated, and too because he wanted to show of the tattoos he had there. Then of course there were times when he'd find his own jokes so funny that his friends would begin to slowly leave -nobody wants to be in the middle of Harry and his humor. And he had this thing where he'd compliment people on the strangest of things. So far people have witnessed him telling someone they had a nice earlobe, then another person supposedly had a nice amount of space between the joints at his fingers, and his best friend recalls Harry telling a girl that the way she was eating her pear was elegant and nice, so she should keep it going. But Harry is also a nice guy. When his best friend's little sister asked him to wear a pink flower crown for the whole week he arranged the task without a blink of an eye, every single morning waking up, getting into his clothes, styling his hair, and putting the flowers on his head.
But to be honest, Harry still thinks he is normal. Which he isn't. Harry is the weird triplet.

Edward: is a type who you don't even have to think twice about before putting in a catagory. His tattoo covered arms with barely any clear skin left to be seen and piercings is a prove for that. He's punk. But what people don't seem to realize is that even though they might fit into the whole stereotypical image of someone, it doesn't mean that they act like people think. Edward is not always a dick. He can be nice. He just chooses not to. But those moments when he is loving and sweet are the moments he spends with Marcel, and Harry at some occasions. You'd think that his hobby during the daytime was to make fun of his brother 24/7, but it wasn't. Because he hadn't known him for long, and he knew that Marcel was the one who actually needed his care. So, basically, Edward was a punk guy who was soft when it came to family. Family was nice. Family was something he wasn't used to. He liked family.
Edward is the punk triplet.

Marcel: is just... Marcel. Dear sweet Marcel. He's never had the best of lives. Never has he looked like the ideal hot guy only because his foster parents had raised him up in unattractive grampa clothes and chose the biggest glasses in the book for him. He hated his glasses but couldn't throw them away since he still wanted to be able to see, thank you very much. Different from his brothers, Marcel was not open and sure on his opinion. He just went with the flow. He had been tought to not talk unless you're asked to (which would be helpful if he ever met the queen) and he felt like his opinion was maybe something other people didn't want to know, so he tried to share thoughts with everyone else around him. But that's kind of hard when your two brothers don't agree on many things and he doesn't want to take sites. He might just have to get his own opinion instead. And maybe his way of opening up will give him luck in the end, but on the climb he has to make sure to do what he was taught. Shut up, pay attention, and study study study.
Yeah. Marcel was the nerd triplet.

Okay, now that this is out of the way, we're posting another chapter tonight and hope you will read it. Well, there's no one actually following us since we started this shit yesterday, but in the future people who are reading this hopefully shall continue... okay. Bye