It's all fun and games till something goes wrong

Audrey's POV-

I slowly turned around...I was scared of what to expect. I was about to scream but then I came to a realization. There was nothing there.

"You ass!" I said in between laughter.

Quinn began laughing as well.

Quinn-

I got Audrey to finally tell me what was wrong. She told me the creepiest story ever. She said something about a man and he seems to be following her. I'll admit that I am a little terrified but I decided to act as if someone was behind her. I didn't know whether to believe it or not. It sounded really strange. I acted as though "he" was there. She began to look scared and slowly turn around. I tried my hardest not to laugh. It was really hard concidering she believed me. She realized nobody was there and got pissed but laughed at the same time.

"You ass!" She said.

I couldn't help but laugh myself.

After a few minutes, we went inside and decided to go to Hot Topic before anything.

Audrey-

I ran inside and ran straight to my favorite store, Hot Topic.

I saw my friend, Adam. I raced over to him with Quinn not far behind.

I met Adam after Quinn moved to California. I remember the first time we met and became best friend's instantly.

*Flashback*

I walked into Hot Topic by myself for the first time since Quinn moved.

I walked over to the band shirts and grabbed an Escape the Fate shirt, a Falling in Reverse shirt, and a Bring me the Horizon shirt. I then walked around and picked up a black and red checkered belt and some more things.

"You have pretty awesome style." a really attractive boy with longish black hair said.

"Why thank you. That's really nice. You do too." I replied with a snicker.

He rang me up and I then paid for my stuff.

*End of Flashback.

I would see him a lot when I went to Hot Topic so we began to talk more then finally exchanged numbers and became close friends. Now he is one of my best friends.

"ADAM!" I screamed and ran over to give him a big hug.

"Ello M'lady." he said before he picked me up into a hug and twirled me around.

Quinn then walked up to us.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked confused.

"Ermm.....not exactly. He is my friend. We met after you left. I actually wanted you to meet him. Quinn? This is Adam. Adam? This is my best friend, Quinn.

They talked and became friends. I was still standing next to Adam so I decided to take the opportunity to snatch his beanie and run. He then turned and began to chase after me.

"Give me back my beanie now Audrey!" he yelled and he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me into the air.

I finally returned his beanie to him and and glanced at the entrance of the store to see what was there........................................Why does he keep following me everywhere????

A/N: Sorry that it's short. I'm really tired and half awake and wanted to post something before I went to bed. Well...I'm going to bed now. Good night :) Next update should be sometime tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying the story. Comment and Vote please ;)