Not a typical day

Audreyann's POV-

Today I finally get to see my best friend, Quinn. After almost 2 years. I missed her but she is staying at a hotel near by so I am going to go visit her. She texted me the directions so everything is ready to go...now I just need to get ready.

*25 minutes later*

I'm finally ready to go. I go to the kitchen and grab a poptart and head out the door with my keys and phone. Once I finally reach the hotel I texted her.

Me - Hey butthead! I'm here. Come to the lobby.

She replied within seconds.

Quinn - AHHHH! YAY! I'M COMING  NOW!                                                                                 

I waited in the lobby for what seemed like forever until I felt as if someone or something was staring directly at me. I don't know who or what it was but I felt....Stalked

I turned around and nobody was there so I turned back and saw a man sitting across from me....he was starring at me.

Just then was when Quinn came running out the elevator. I got up and ran over to give her a hug. I looked back to where the man sat but he was not there.

The most blankest expression came over me.

"Audrey? Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Quinn said.

"You could say that..." I replied.

We then decided to go out and eat.

We decided on Olive Garden. We got a seat and began to look through the menu.

"Hello, beautifuls. My name is Al and I will be serving you today. What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Hello. We will have two cokes please. Thank you." We both said in unison.

"Alright. May I suggest the Chicken Parmigiana. It is delicious."

We said alright and he went to go get our drinks.

*about 5 minutes*

He came back with our drinks and handed them to us.

"Are you ready to order, ladies?" Al asked

"We are." Quinn said.

The waiter took out his pen and notepad and got ready to take our order.

"What shall it be?" he asked.

"I'll ha-" I began until I saw the same man from the hotel sitting a few tables away.

"Uhh. I'll have what you were suggesting earlier." I said.

"Yeah. Me too." Quinn said.

The waiter took our orders and left. I then stood up and went outside....

I again felt the same feeling of being watched. I turned around to go back inside but he was right there. He blocked my way.

"Audrey" he said.

I was terrified.

A/N- Uh oh! *covers mouth* What do you think is gonna happen? Next update should be soon. Hopefully by tomorrow. :)