A shocking experience

Audreyann's POV-

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. He began to smirk. 

"Like what you see?" he said in a deep british accent.

"Umm...Uhh...Who are you?" I asked terrified.

He looked straight into my eyes and began to bend down so he could whisper into my ear.

"It will come.....in time. You will find out for yourself but as of right now you will just have to keep your pretty mouth shut. Alright? Or else...." He whispered into my ear.

I gulped and my heart began to race even faster. I didn't know what to do so I tried to make a run for it.

He grabbed my arm and pull me back.

"I didn't get a reply, my love." he said.

"Alright. Fine. I won't say anything. Now can I please go?" I begged.

He finally let go and I ran inside.

Quinn's POV-

Our food arrived and Audrey hasn't come back. I wonder what happened. She looked terrified. Maybe she's outside. I'll just go check up on her. I stood up and began to walk to the entrance of the restaurant. Right when I was about to walk outside Audrey came running in and trampled me to the ground. 

What the heck, Audrey?!"

"I am so sorry. Hurry up! We need to take our food to go. Come on. Don't ask just do it."

I ran over to a waiter and asked for a to go box and they gave me two so we packed our food and left. 

I ran to the car and got in the driver's seat. Quinn got in after me and I started the car and left. I tried to drive as fast as I could and decided to go to the mall and get away from there. He'll never find me right? I hope not. I really need to get as far away from here as possible. I kept on driving until I finally made it to the mall. I sat in the car for a few minutes to regain my sanity and breathed heavily. 

"What is wrong with you today? You keep acting like you've seen fifty million ghosts. What's gotten into you?" Quinn asked.

"Honestly if I could then I would tell you but I can't. I'm sorry."

She looked at me and I can't keep secrets from my best friend. I just can't do that.

"Fine.....When I was waiting for you in the lobby....There was a man sitting ac ross from me. He was just staring at me. Then today when we went to the restaurant he was there too so that is why I ran out and then he was right there behind me. Shoot. He told me to not tell anyone. I'm so scared now....Please don't say anything. PLEASE!" I admitted to her. Dangit. I hope nothing happens.  I really don't want to go through this.

She looked at me with the most terrified face in the world. She then pointed behind me....I then began to sowly turn around slowely....

A/N: Ello. What do you think? Next update should probably be either some time tonight or tomorrow. :) Love you guys and thanks for reading.