Prologue

Love is a weird thing. Isn't it? I mean it makes you fear things no one rightly should. Especially if the person you love, loves you just as much. But we still fear things. Like losing them to someone they think will treat them better than you can. And that's just not fair at all. I bet you're wondering why I'm asking this, huh? Well, keep your panties on, I'm getting there! It starts back ten years ago, I was 19, turning 20 in a few months.

        Oh, excuse me! My name is Tala Moon. I'm the only Special that is a Werewolf-Witch Hybrid. I am shorter than the average Wolf or Witch. I stand at approximately 5 feet 4 inches. I have curly strawberry blonde hair that has the tips dyed deep purple that just hits my shoulders. My eyes are a violet purple. I have abnormally pale skin for being part Wolf, but that must be from being an Irish Witch in heritage.

        Ten years ago I went to River Hill College for the Specials. Only to the rest of Human kind it is River Hill College. My roommate, Jessica White, used to break so many of the rules. Here, let me give you the list of rules they give us Specials due to the Humans attending the college as well.

                                                    Rule List

#1) Special Magics (Wizards and Witches) are not allowed to use any spells, potions, or incantations outside of the designated classes until the age of 23.

#2) Special Werewolves are not allowed to use their speed, enhanced hearing, or enhanced vision unless told otherwise by faculty.

#3) Special Vampires are not allowed to feed on other Specials or humans unless told otherwise. (Compulsion will not be tolerated.)

#4) Special Fae (Fairies) are not allowed to shrink unless told otherwise by faculty or life is at stake.

#5) Other Specials - rules will be added as need be.

And due to me being a combination of Magic and Werewolf, I have even stricter rules to follow.

____________________________________________________________________

Ok, I hope you guys like this! This was so complicated to write, I had to cut out and re-edit this so it sounded better and flowed.

Please comment, vote and share for faster updates.

Dedicated to my editor! @direction37_one