48

The lunch bell went off. It seemed to be more far off with each day that passed. Minghao finishes writing the notes and packs up.

When he steps out of his classroom, Soonyoung was already there. The two walked down the hall, heading towards the cafeteria. Soonyoung had been talking about an assignment given to him for history.

However, as he spoke, Minghao didn't pay attention. His eyes roamed the campus. He would nod along, but had no clue what his friend had been going off about.

When they turn the corner, Minghao spots who it was he had been searching for. Jun stood at his locker.

"No Minghao." He hears Soonyoung say.

"Please. Once more." He begs. It really did pain Soonyoung seeing Minghao suffer. He thinks about it for a moment.

"Please." Minghao adds once more. Soonyoung sighs, "Fine." He leans against the wall, waiting for Minghao.

Minghao on the other hand, walks up to the boy. He puts a hand on his locker, to prevent him from closing it.

"Move your hand." Jun commands in a sturdy voice.

"No." He answers. The older male shrugs, "K. You can close it then." He says, walking away.

Minghao shuts the locker and goes after Jun. "Stop avoiding me, please."

Jun doesn't bother to look at him. Instead, he looks around as if searching for someone. He had completely ignored the statement Minghao had made. He tugs on the boys backpack, attempting to get his attention.

Minghao gets pulled back and thrown onto the floor. He looks up, seeing a friend of Jun's. "Quit pestering him, runt."

Jun looks over his shoulder, turning slightly. "Dohyun, leave him alone. He isn't pestering me."

"Sure looks like it."

Two other guys accompanying the boy laugh, then follow behind Dohyun and Jun. Minghao just stays on the floor, not wanting to get up.

Soonyoung runs up to him, grabbing his arm to help him up. Minghao jerks away, "Dont touch me." He gets up himself, dusting his clothes off and walking towards the fields.

×××

I know, its short. Its supposed to I guess. 😕