29

A/N: here I go again.. Rip all you readers. 🙏

××××

Soccer practice was over. Minghao was the last one going into the locker rooms. It was silent. Too silent.

He opens his locker and reaches in for his shirt when he feels someone someone wrap their arms around his waist. He jumps at the sudden action before looking over his shoulder and sighing.

"How did you know I was here?" Minghao asks, continuing to take his stuff out.

"Soonyoung told me you had practice."

Jun lets go of the younger and takes a seat on the bench beside him. He takes the other boys hand in his and earns a puzzled expression from him.

"Yah. Quit touching me. Im mad at you." Minghao tried to jerk his hand away, but failed. Instead, Jun gets a hold of both his wrists and pushes him against the walls.

"Why are you mad?"

"Cause you idiot, you blocked me."

Jun lets go of Minghao, pulling out his phone from his pocket. He takes a few minutes to do something, then turns the phone off and puts it away. "There," He says, "where was I, little prince."

Minghao feels butterflies at the words 'little prince'.

The younger uses his elbows in attempt to move Jun away. "Someone is going to see this and get the wrong idea, Junhui!"

"Let them get the wrong idea." Jun responds, moving closer and planting small kisses on the younger boys neck.

After that action, the sound of doors being unlocked is heard. Minghao gets out of the olders hold and makes his way back to his locker. Jun follows a few moments after, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"I wonder why the doors were locked." The coach says, walking by the two boys. Minghao mutters a soft 'I dont know' along with a shrug. He looks back at Jun. "Go somewhere. I have to change."

Jun examines him, then smirks, "I think im fine here." The younger groans and grabs his clothes, then scurries into the bathrooms.

When he comes out, Jun was still in the same spot. Minghao tosses his soccer uniform into his locker, shuts it and throws his backpack over his shoulders.

Outside the locker rooms, the campus was lonely. Seeing there was nobody, Jun found the opportunity to get touchy again. He walks up behind Minghao, wrapping his arms around him yet again. "We're in public."

The older shrugs, "The public can su-"
He gets cut off by Minghao elbowing him. The two stop and sit at a bench. The younger takes off his backpack and sighs. Junhui takes a seat, patting his lap.

"No." Minghao says. Jun snakes his arms around Minghao's shoulders and pulls him down. "I just wanted you to rest your head." He says, smiling as if he were innocent. Minghao looks up at him, raising an eyebrow, "Is that not what a shoulder is for?"

"I guess, but now you're closer to my-"

He gets hit by Minghao on the chest before he could even finish his sentence. Minghao knew what he was going to say, and he didn't want to hear it.

Junhui begins to play with the smallers hair. A few moments later, Soonyoung is standing next to them. Minghao quickly sits up, running a hand through his hair. He feels his cheeks and ears burning. "H-Hey S-Soonyoung."

"Hey, I was wondering where you went," Soonyoung stops and gives Jun a look of disgust, "but now I know."

"Did you need something?" Minghao asks.

Soonyoung lets out a laugh. It was more of a fake one. It was one of those annoyed fake laughs. He rolls his eyes, "We were going to practice our parts for band, remember?"

Minghao's eyes widen. He began to grow a disconsolated feeling in the pits of his stomach. He had forgotten and now felt bad. "Yeah! Im sorry."

Soonyoung waves it off, "Im going to start walking to the band room."

Minghao nods, "I'll catch up."

Soonyoung nods as well and walks off the other direction. He looks back at Jun, who had his face glued onto his phone. Without looking up, he says, "You're in band too?"

Minghao shrugs, "Im in a lot of things. My parents want to make sure I look good for college applications."

The younger looks over his shoulder. He spots Soonyoung turning the corner. When he looks away, Jun is already walking the opposite direction, Minghao's backpack in his hands.

Minghao gets to his feet and runs towards him. When he catches up, he tries to take his stuff. "Give me my backpack!"

"Why should I?"

Jun only did it to stay with Minghao a little longer. The older looks around, spotting another bench. He throws Minghao's backpack over his shoulder and makes his way to the bench.

He drops himself on the bench, watching as Minghao walked up to him. He stands directly in front of him. "Can I have my backpack?" He asks, holding his hand out.

Jun doesn't respond. Instead, he holds both his hands in mid air. Minghao sighs, looking around. He then shrugs and holds onto the olders hands. "Can I have my backpack now?"

Junhui only shrugs. They intertwine their fingers. Minghao whines, "Come on, please!"

"No. Find me tomorrow."

"Junhui!"

The older can't help but laugh. He pulls Minghao closer then they needed to be. "Come closer."

Minghao glares at him, but moves a little closer. Jun smiles to himself before saying, "You have to do something, for a minute at least. Then maybe I'll consider returning your backpack."  

Minghao sighs, "What do you want me to do?"

Junhui lets go of one hand and pats his lap again. Minghao attempts to walk away, but Jun only pulls him back and succeeds at sitting the boy on his lap.

Minghao feels his cheeks burning. Jun now held onto both of the youngers hands and rested his head on his shoulder.

Minghao suddenly gets shy. Jun chuckles, then plants a kiss on Minghao's cheek. "Y-Yah why a-are you like t-this?" Minghao asks, trying to control his stutters.

He remembers about Soonyoung and quickly shoots up. "My backpack." He says. Jun hands him his backpack and smiles. Minghao returns the smile, "I'll text you later."

×××××

Eh