33

A/N: rip ×3.

You poor souls.

××××

Another thunderstorm hit. The clock strikes midnight. The lights would flicker every now and then. Minghao didn't like the sound of the rain hitting against the ceiling joined with the loud rumbles that shook his surroundings. He felt as if he were in a horror movie.

To ease his mind, he had music playing. He surfed the internet to pass time. Being alone in a huge house managed to keep him up.

Lightning strikes again, illuminating his entire bedroom through the window. He jumps and clenches onto the bed sheets.

"One.. Two.. Three.. You're okay.." He quietly mumbles to himself. The lights flicker uncontrollably before going out. He whimpers.

Minghao reaches for his phone. No new messages. He pulls down the notification bar and turns on his flashlight.

Minghao walks downstairs to the basement. The stairs creak as he moves down each step. He stands ahead of the electric box and opens it. The boy could feel his heart pounding through his ears. He takes a deep breath in order to relax himself. He switches the lights on then off in hopes the of electricity coming back.

"One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.." He counts to himself and by five it comes back. The sound of hail hitting the windows made him want to run into his room and hide under his blankets. He lets out a sigh of relief and returns upstairs.

Getting upstairs, the doorbell goes off. It startles Minghao, causing him to drop his phone. At this point, he was sure he was in a horror movie and someone was on the other side ready to murder him.

He slowly approaches the door. Minghao gets to the front door & checks through the peep hole. When he gets a good look at who it is, anger fills him. He opens the door without thinking and begins to hit the person on the other side.

"Ow! Minghao relax!"

Minghao backs away and glares at Jun. "You scared the living life out of me, you hoe!" He shouts at him. Jun completely ignores the youngers comment.

"I'd like to get out of the rain now."

Minghao rolls his eyes at him and moves aside for Jun to enter the house. The two walk upstairs to the youngers room. "How did you know I lived here?" Minghao questions.

"Soonyoung gave me your address.. After what felt like ten years of asking."

·

By midnight, the rainstorm had died down.  It was now sprinkling. The window was open so the two could hear the droplets.

They both lay in bed silently. Jun had an arm around Minghao while he used the other for his phone. Minghao on the other hand, just stared at the wall blankly. What the two liked was, the silence wasn't awkward.

Jun breaks the silence.

"I got some questions."

"I got some answers."

Minghao turns around, now facing the others side profile. Junhui doesn't turn to him, he simply stares at the ceiling while asking, "When was your last relationship?"

Minghao falls silent. He felt ashamed with his response, but gave it either way, "I-I never really had one." He says, feeling his cheeks turn pink with embarrassment.

Jun stays quiet for a moment. He runs a hand through Minghao's hair now asking, "Would you want to be in one.. With like.. Me?"

The younger male sits up, a look of confusion. "Me? Out of everyone, me?"

Jun nods, sitting up as well. He moves aside a strand of hair that had hung over the boys face, "Yeah. You."

Minghao gives a nod, causing Jun to smile.

"Great, now I have a complaint though."

"Not even a minute. What is it?"

The older points at his lips, making a pouty face. He scoots closer to Minghao, "My lips hurt and i think yours would help fixing it."
Minghao playfully hits his arm, "Is this how you flatter people?"

"No. You're the only one I will use this on." He says, adding a wink at the end. It makes Minghao blush.

Jun pulls him close, pulling him into their first official kiss.