Unexpectedly.

"Is this true, Harry?"

The green eyed boy deflated and nodded, looking down at the floor in shame. Now he thought about it, how ridiculous had he been to hide? This was his father! Maybe not by blood but by everything else, the care and affection he's showed. Tom had changed so much to accommodate this young man in his life, and half of it he hadn't even done consciously.

True family changes you for the better.

What really was there to have been scared of?

Draco eyed his mate worriedly, yet he was frozen in place, unable to comfort him as he wanted. Darting his eyes to Tom, he noticed the look of hurt that crossed his face like a dark shadow crawling into contours of the older mans visage.

"Why?"

"I don't really know, it all seems so silly now but before I was so scared of what you may think or do." Harry gave Tom a look before the elder man opened his arms wide with a deep sigh.

The young man ran into his arms as soon as the invitation was offered and clung to Tom's lean wiry figure, which in turn wrapped its arms reassuringly around the boy to comfort him. They remained embraced for quite some time, as the clock tick, tick, ticked through each passing second and the high explosive magic that had consumed the room diminished into small familiar sparks.

Eventually, Harry stepped back and looked into the crimson eyes which worriedly worked around his face, having the courage to do what he needs to for his mates.

"Father, you- you know that S-Severus is my mate and that I love him and he loves me. In fact I love him so incredibly that I can ever imagine not! But- but I also have Draco here, not just as my best friend, but... well Draco is- is my... other mate. And before you say anything, it's just the same with him! I love him so much! A-and I guess you will just have to accept them into the family and that at Christmas we will have 3 extra seats and need to get a larger turkey."

Throughout his speech, Harry straightened and gained confidence, however was failing to restrain all the things he thought from becoming a part of it.

Finally without the burden resting on their shoulders, Harry, Draco and Severus were feeling elated; the freedom that came with people knowing of their relationship was like chains which had been on for so long being released, you didn't realise they were there until they're gone.

Severus moved to engulf his little mate in his arms. Pride was filling him for his beloved, knowing just how difficult that must have been. The way Harry in turn leant into him expressed to the man just how much it took out of him, along with being extremely reassuring that Harry was this comfortable with him to depend on him as such.

Draco on the other hand was... less animated. Silver eyes were trained in Riddle, catching each movement like a terrified mouse before a wicked feline.

"Does Lucius know of this?"

"Y-yes sir"

Tom hummed slightly.

"Well I suppose I don't really need to give you a lecture on how to treat my son and I'm sure you both have talented imaginations."

At this the two dominants sucked in quick deep breaths, their eyes widening. Draco's hands quickly moved to his crotch, wincing as he did so, while Severus just tightened his embrace of Harry.

"It is of course expected therefore, that you three will come and dine with the at the Manor every week- we can arrange a suitable day with the headmaster later on. Lucius is welcome as well as usual..." Tom trailed off.

"That would be lovely."

The tension which was now diminished fell into an awkward air.

"Tell me then... how did this all happen?"

And with that the conversation flowed freely and easily.

---------------------------

Hours later, Draco, Harry and Severus found themselves back in the dungeon rooms, Harry had moved in with Severus upon realising they were mates. He had his own room but mostly slept curled up between Draco and Severus.

For Draco it hadn't been unusual to spend so much time in his God Fathers rooms so little was questioned about the scene by the other slytherins.

At this point, the boys were asleep, or at least Harry was. His doms watched him content in the comfortable silence.

"He's so beautiful." The blond whispered, which caused the dark haired man to softly hum in agreement.

"I thought it was impossible to be this happy but I've been proved wrong."

"Strange isn't it? Here we are with a shared mate. Not that I'm complaining, but when McGonagall asked me last term 'where do you see yourself in 5 years, Malfoy?' I hadn't expected it to include this..."

"Hmm? What was your response?"

"To be in training. I want to get my degree in Spell Creation"

"Wise career path"

Severus gently stroked the sleeping ravens head, provoking a pleasured whine and nuzzle into the hand.

"He's so submissive when he's asleep."

"I'm glad he is still very much Harry. I wouldn't like for his character to disappear. The submissive side compliments it well, it's his inner creature. A part of him- not him completely." Severus muttered. It pleased his inner creature to have his mate in his protection.

Yes, before Severus had been angered and upset at Harry having another Dominant, but he had soon seen that it just meant that there was extra protection and love available. Whatever Severus couldn't give Harry, Draco could. His little Sub would be so spoilt on live and pampered with attention, just as he deserved. Now he couldn't think of them without Draco being involved. Perhaps it wasn't the most traditional, but it happened for a reason. It's just what they all need.

"That's true... Goodnight Severus."

"Goodnight Draco"

A flick of his wrist, plunged them into complete Darkness.