Chapter 3 - Xavier

Hey guys. Thanks for the votes and fans! Really encouraged me to write more! Now, let me introduce a new character. His name's harry and i'm imagining him as Harry styles. yup, i love one direction a lot. lol, so i hope you enjoy. 

P.S. keep the votes and comments coming! I need to know how you think of it so i can write more! :)

 ************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 - Xavier

I pulled on my clothes and pulled my hair into a ponytail, looking at the fabolous view out the window. I needed to leave. Desperately. 

My parents would probably be searching for me in every corner of Manhattan. I smiled at the thought of comming home and scaring them. Maybe I can finally scare Gabriel. Should I hide in his cupboard? No...a little too creepy. Then again, I was his sister. I glared at myself. No, I’m not ‘Gabriel’s little sister’, I’m Annie. Annie Claret. 

Over my whole life, people have never seen me as who I am. They always see me as Gabriel’s cute little sister or Maxmilian and Marilyn’s girl or the rich daughter. No, I want to be know as Annie Claret. Not Gabriannie, just Annie. I want to be famous for something, I want my name we be well known. 

 I quickly grabbed my shoes, but my rushing hands paused, hovering over Mr Sheep’s coat. It wasn’t my coat...but I had the urge to snatch it off the chair and bring it back home with me. Halfway through making my decision, Mr. Sheep swung the door open and caught me touching his coat.

“That’s mine by the way.” He gestured to the coat, hanging on the chair. 

“Oh, I know!” I said quickly, moving my hands away from it and pulling on my shoes. 

He stood there, watching me scramble around the room, collecting my belongings. 

“What? Get out!”

“Let me refresh your memory, this is my house. I can do what ever I want in my house.”

“Oh.” I said, dumbly. What a great response. Ignoring the amusement in his saphire eyes, I  continued rushing around the room, checking if I had dropped anything.

“Now, being as polite as I can be, please get out of my house.” He said, smiling.

I gave him a glare and shoved him as I walked passed. 

I rushed to the front door and pulled it open, taking a step out. I froze. I still didn’t know how I ended up in his bed. I had to ask him.

I turned around, seeing him stand in the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

“No thank you or anything?” He asked, a sly and amused smile playing on his lips.

“What happened yesterday night?” I asked, gripping onto the handle of the door.

“You really want to know?”

“Yes!” 

He smirked and turned on his heel, walking towards the red leather couch. He sat down and leaned back, his hands behind his head and smiled. 

I stayed at the door, refusing to join him at the couch.

“Come and sit.”

“No!”