Chapter 5

This is where I finally get to branch off and put my ideas (which aren't too crappy, I hope) into action. Enjoy! Also, please comment with your opinion. I need to know whether you like it or not and I'm sorta losing confidence with this story!

Disclaimer: I, sadly, do not own any of the characters or settings. I wish I did though. It was all J.K. Rowling's idea.

Chapter 5:

James sprinted out of the castle to join Lily. As he sprinted down the stairs, he changed form and walked up to the spot at the lake they met up. He crept up behind Lily, hoping to surprise her. Lily turned around and saw the stag. 

"Oh. I was hoping you'd come today. I have so much on my mind. Do you mind if I tell you about it, Potter?" She gave him a hopeful look. The stag slowly nodded and sat down next to her.

"Well, I'm just bloody confused about my feelings. I don't know whether I really like James or not. I don't want to tell him that I do if I really don't." The stag just stared at her. James was hopeful that she liked him back. He also wondered why she wouldn't talk to him instead of talking to random animals.

"Also, I don't know whether I should tell James about some of these things in my mind. I trust him, but what if he doesn't understand?" The stag nodded, as if encouraging her to talk to him. She made up her mind. 

"I'm going to talk to him. I also might just finish opening my presents." She got up and started sprinting back to the castle, but stopped and called out, "Merry Christmas!" before running back in. James waited until Lily was back inside the castle before changing back and going back in himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sirius pulled out his broom from James's room and started using the kit to clean it. Remus got out his book and started reading.

"Oh, come on Moony! It's Christmas! Why are you reading? Grab your broom! I'll let you use the watermelon scented wax!" Sirius called out.

"Padfoot, I have nothing better to do, and I am not having a girly scented broom. I, at least, am a man. Anyways, if I wanted to, I want to use the rose scented one!" Remus argued before turning back to his book.

"Suit yourself. And by the way, the ladies love the rose scent. Soon enough, I'll have even more ladies all over me!" Sirius grinned and went back to polishing his broom.

"I worry about you sometimes, Sirius." A female voice came from the doorway. Sirius turned to see Lily laughing with amusement. Remus soon joined in. James walked in as soon as Lily hit the floor and started rolling around laughing.

"Oi! What's going on here!" asked James. He glanced at Remus, doubled over laughing, and then at Sirius and then at the hot pink package.

"Sirius, please tell me you're not actually using that." Sirius grinned and James bent down and helped a now breathless Lily to her feet.

"Oh Sirius, you're never going to change." said Lily and she fell into another fit of laughter.