Chapter 2-What a day

A/N: I know it took me a long time to upload, but I wanted to see if there would be any real interest in the story. It has over 300 reads and 10 votes so thank you all very much!!!!!!

Pic on side is Trish Redwood

Chapter 2

Trish pov

That's it I'm going to kill her! I shoved some loser kids out the way as I make my way down the hall to find Jade. That stupid human girl is always messing with my Jade because she is jealous of her looks. Jade may let that shit slide, but I'm not. And to think I actually believed that the first day of school would be uneventful.

That was until my twin Josh found me and told me there is a rumor going around school involving the so called "popular" girls jumping my girlfriend in the bathroom. Jade is very organized and routine; so everybody knows she uses the restroom after third period. I continue to rush the halls toward the ladies room near the cafeteria, my brother hot on my trail.

"Trish! Slow down" Josh yelled from behind me. I don't care I have to get to my girl.

Jade Pov

High school is so boring. Having already suffered through three classes, I'm ready to call it quits. I put my books in my locker and make my way to the restroom. Just to freshen up a little before lunch, like usual. Entering the empty room, I stand in front of the mirror and begin fixing my hair. I hear the door open as four girls enter. Great, maybe if I ignore them they'll just do their business and leave. I quickly realize that won't happen as two girls stand on each side of me; I can smell the tension in the air.

"Hey loser" says the queen of this hive. Her name is Sarah and yes she is the head cheerleader. Somehow the title gives her this sense of superiority, so imagine her shock when I didn't agree to become one of her loyal minions freshman year. Yep, she tried to make my life hell ever since.

Unfortunately for her I'm not easily fazed, so I ignore her and continue fixing my hair. She smirks a little; pulling her long dark hair into a pony tail. The other three girls do the same.

Okay what the fuck is going on here? I take a few steps back toward the pink colored stalls to face them all. Sarah has this devious sparkle in her dull brown eyes as she stares at me proudly. I get it now, this is an ambush. I laugh out loud, making the girls look at me strangely.

"Four against one that hardly seems fair" I say voice oozing with sarcasm as I too pull my hair up. If it's a fight they want then an ass kicking is what they'll get.

Just as Sarah was opening her mouth to say what I'm sure was something stupid, the bathroom doors burst open. With inhuman like speed Trish was through the door and by my side. Her eyes were blazing with so much anger I knew she would phase soon.

I grabbed her hand in mine, feeling her instantly relax but only slightly. The other girls started to smell of fear as soon as Trish entered the equation. Guess they weren't counting on this.

"So your stupid little dyke girlfriend came to protect you" Sarah said trying to put on a brave front.

"Fight or leave Sarah! I don't have time for foreplay" Trish said voice dangerously close to a growl.

In the next second a cubby brunette jumped onto Trish's back as Sarah and a blonde dived for me. They tackled me into a stall. I kicked my leg out, hitting the blonde in the stomach. She went flying back out of the stall taking Sarah with her.

I run towards them when I see Trish on top of the cubby girl belting her with punches. The fourth girl is in the corner holding her bloody nose obviously already having a go at Trish and losing. I swiftly grab Trish and push her off the bruised up girl.