Chapter 7-Losing Control

Chapter 7

A/N: WARNING: THINGS GET A LITTLE HOT..........ENJOY

**********************************
Pic on side is Leo/ Chris Redwood

Jade POV

I didn't sleep a wink last night. After finding out that THEE Jordan Hunter is my mate I all but lose my freaking mind. The moment I gazed into his bright hazel eyes my body became an open flame. I thought the things I felt for Trish were amazing but the one look I shared with him was more powerful than anything I ever experienced with her.

On the car ride from school yesterday I could barely look Trish in the eyes; afraid the guilt would shine bright in my own. The moment we got home I made some lame excuse about being sick and spent the rest of the evening hiding in my room. I didn't answer my phone or even eat dinner last night. I was so scared that I might run into him and not be able to control myself. Even as I lay in my bed staring at my ceiling his handsome face is all I see. He looks like a Greek god descendant from the heavens to torture me with his perfection.

Damn it! This can't be happening to me! This is our last chance for me to stay in my pack. If Trish finds out the boy she hates is MY mate there is no telling how she will react. What will happen to me then? To us? I have no real family to turn to if this doesn't end well. I feel the tears well in my eyes once again and do nothing to stop them. I sit up in my bed and glance at my alarm; 6 a.m. I have an hour before I have to get ready for school and face everyone and I have no idea how to handle this situation. These are the times I miss my sister, my best friend to confide in.

I clutch my pillow to my chest and cry harder for my family, my loss, my love and my mate. A part of me wants to just reject him and go on about my life with Trish but my wolf whimpers at the thought. All night she had been trying to convince me to go up the stairs and let him claims us. Even the thought of it now sends a pleasurable chill down my spine and more tears from my eyes.

*************....

Suddenly there's a soft knock on the door. I wipe my face with the back of my hand and slowly walk over. Before I reach the door I freeze as his strong masculine scent with a hint of cinnamon washes over me.

Hesitantly I step closer to the door but make no move to open it. I want to open it so badly but I'm not ready to face him yet. I do inhale deeper to get more of his scent into me, enjoying the tingling sensations that run all over my body. I exhale loudly and can hear his heartbeat quicken. Something about listening to his heart, deep breathing and smelling his wonderful scent turn me on like crazy.

I press my hands to the door and seconds later I feel a slight heat underneath them that tells me he did the same on the other side. I close my eyes and imagine our hands actually touching causing my need for him rise. I want him so bad I press my whole body against the door desperate to be closer. I know he does the same because I can feel him even more now. His erratic breathing and quickly beating heart matches my own. My wolf is purring with need and excitement about being so close to our mate. She wants to tear this door down and jump on him, but I refuse to go that far. I hear him breathe deeply as if taking in as much of my scent as he possible can and that sets my body a flame with lust. I can feel my arousal pouring from my pores. A deep husky growl from the other side of the door lets me know he can smell my need and is enjoying it.

Slowly I take one hand and slide it into the front of my panties. As I touch myself a moan slides out from my lips. He growls louder on the other side of the door and I can smell his own need for me. That turns me on even more and I begin to rub my fingers faster on my core. I'm so excited and I feel so alive without even touching him.