Ch. 4-The Hunter Family

A.N: HEY PARTY PEOPLE! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG :( LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! HAPPY READING

Pic on side is Jordan Hunter

Chapter 4

Trish Pov

After I change clothes I try to hurry downstairs before Jade catches up with me. I haven't seen her since she ran out the room after the dumb ass family meeting. The right thing would have been to comfort the woman I love but I've never been good at doing the right thing. I throw on jeans a navy hoodie over my head and fling my door open on a mission to get to the car and get this meeting with the Hunters over with. As soon as I open my door Jade is standing there eyes a little puffy from crying but she still wears her breathe taking smile.

"Oh uh hey babe" I fumble the words out running a hand through my hair. She smiles a little harder at my stupid attempt to cover up my surprise to see her

"I know you're avoiding me and I understand. I just wanted to see you before you guys left" she tells me softly.

She closes the distance and plants a sweet gentle kiss on my lips. I'm so taken off guard I don't get the chance to kiss her back before she pulls away; walking to the end of the hall back to her room. She is the most amazing girl I have ever known and what's even better is that I get to call her mine. I don't know how long I stood there staring after her well after she disappeared. However, when I hear my dad yelling my name I know it's too long.

************************************************************

Forty minutes later my father, brother and I arrive at the Hunter pack house. It's a lot smaller than ours that is for sure. I put my hands in my pocket as I look around the huge house. It's plain white with a long porch almost reminding of an old farmhouse but bigger. A cute little girl runs out the front door dark blond pigtails bouncing. Following right after her is a tall broad man about inch shorter than my father. He had a hard face and mustache the same color as the little girl's hair. He picked her up and we met them on the front porch. The wind picked up and ruffled some of his thick hair.

"Alpha Redwood glad to have you here" He said firmly grasping my dad's hand

"Same here Alpha Hunter" my dad turns and smiles at the little girl "And you must be Angel; my have you grown" he continues.

We spend a few more minutes out front in friendly conversation and brief introductions. He leads us into his dining room and we each take seats at the glass table. Glass table? With wolves running around that seems logical. (Not) I don't say much as the conversation flows around me and a few other pack members join the table. A pretty older dark haired woman begins setting the table with a variety of foods and drinks.

"Jordan get down here now!" Hunter yells with a little authority.

Using alpha authority to get your own son to the dinner table that's crazy; if my dad had to ask us twice I'm scared by the thought of what might happen. A full minute later in scrolls the most arrogant male I do believe I have ever seen. He was wearing a dark jeans and a black polo shirt a little too tight showing off his sculpted arms. He walked with this aura around him of entitlement; like I should be honored just to be in his presence.

He takes a seat right across from me giving me this lazy smile. I raise an eyebrow at him. He can't be serious can he? I mean does he think that's charming or something? I have to put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

"Lets eat" Alpha Hunter demands gesturing to the enormous amount of food now at the table. Everything from a whole turkey, fish, chicken, potatoes, corn and anything else that might be included in a thanksgiving feast sat in front of me.