No phones?!

Brooklyn's POV:

Today, I woke up, got ready for school and headed out to Riley's apartment right away.

(Outfit^)

"What's up my peeps?" I ask, barging in. Cory, Topanga, Riley, Auggie, and Maya were all eating breakfast already. "You're eating breakfast without me? Is this what it has come to?!" I ask dramatically, collapsing on the couch.

"We saved you a spot and a plate full of happiness." Riley offered.

"Aww. Thanks Riles. I forgive you." I get up and sit down in the empty spot.

"Hi Brooklyn. How are you today?" Topanga asks like a civilized person would do.

"I'm fine." I answer.

"So, how's your aunt?" Cory politely started a conversation.

"Well, she's mostly always in her room eating ice cream and watching sad movies. She just got divorced by her husband. But she's getting to the best of it now though." I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He replies.

"It's okay. It just means that I get to stay here a lot." I tell them.

"Yay!!" Auggie yells.

"Yay!!!!!" Maya and Riley yell louder and hold it out longer.

"Well it's time you girls get to school." Topanga tells us taking our dirty dishes to the sink. 

"Okay. Bye Brookie. We'll see you after school. I'll miss you so much but we can make it." Riley told me.

"I'm not sure I can. I'll never be able to do it." I pretend fainted.

"Bye." Maya said, hugging me.

"Bye." Riley hugged me next.

"Bye." I said as they walked out. Then I realized, my school is only a little past there's so why were we saying bye here? I mean we walked there yesterday too. How did we forget? Oh well. 

I ran to them yelling, "wait!"

"What is it? Did we forget something?" Maya asked.

"Yah. You forgot me. You forgot that we walk to school together. My school is really close to yours remember?" I remind them.

"Oh yah. I forgot." Riley states.

"Clearly." I say.

"Well let's go then." She told us and we walked to school. 

Once they went into their school I walked past and got to mine. I went to my locker and put my backpack away and got out the books I needed. I spotted Annie across the hallway and walked over to her.

"Hey best friend!" She exclaimed.

"Hey!" I yell.

"We should meet after school to do something!" Annie offered.