Back

Set during Zero hour (not gonna be the exact words, I'm gonna skip parts of it)

Ezra POV

     I had just escaped the battle of Atollon since Sato sacrificed himself. I can't fail them, they sacrificed so much for me. Hopefully Sabine will be able to help. In a way I'm happy that the battle happened, it gave me a reason to see Sabine. I hope she hasn't changed to much. I wonder if she missed me. Guess I'll just have to wait .

Time skip

      "Permission to land, granted Bridger" said one of the mandalorians. I reached the platform and headed inside. When I walked in I saw Sabine, her family, and Fen rau.

      "Ezra what are you doing here." Sabine said as she ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back happy that I was able to see her again.Does she like me?

       "Atollon is in danger, the Empire is attacking as we speak." I said, trying to ignore the fact that the girl I loved hugged me. "We need reinforcements, can you help us Sabine?"

     Sabine POV

      I was so glad that Ezra was back, although I wish he was here on better terms. Ever since the day I stayed with my family, I regretted not hugging him after I hugged Kanan (A/N who else was sad when Sabine only hugged Kanan and ignored Ezra.) . I missed him so much and I realized that I actually love him. "Mother we have to send help, they need it."

       "You brought my daughter back to me, so I will help you." Ursa said. I smiled at Ezra and he smiled back.

       "Thank you." He said.

After the battle

      Ezra POV

     We had left Atollon but we're safe now. I went up to Sabine while she was holding a data pad. "Hey Sabine thanks for coming in with help. I don't know how to repay you." I saw her blushing when I said that. Please tell me it's what I think it is.
      "It's alright Ezra, just helping, and it was good to see you again." She said blushing. It has to be true.
       "I think I know a way to repay you." I said. "Wha-" I smashed my lips onto her and she kissed back. It was true. We stayed like that until we needed to catch our breath. "You kissed back" I said smirking.

      "I missed you." She said touching our noses. "So did I." We stayed like that with our noses touching, our lips inches away. "I'm glad your back". I sad kissing her again.