Birthday

Sorry I haven't been able to update, lot of school work and tests and just busy. Don't expect frequent updates.
Takes place at the end of Gathering of Forces( I'm not gonna write the exact words just what I remember)

Ezra POV
I was staring into space form one of the Ghosts turrets. Tseebo brought back a lot of memories, some good, and some bad. It showed me how there was still hope and that I should learn to forgive.
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open. "Rough few days". Sabine said as she walked in.
"Yeah it's been something." I said without my normal sarcastic or flirtatious voice.
"I've got just what you need." She said as she took a holodisk. "I found it back at your parents old place. It was pretty degraded but I managed to fix it." When she said that a picture of Ezra and his parents when he was young.
"Mom, Dad." He said happily and amazed. "Thank you Sabine so much."
   "Happy birthday Ezra Bridger." She said as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I expect you to be in my bed in 20 minutes." She said with a seductive wink. Ezra just sat there at what had just happened.
        Sorry it was short. I'll let you guys imagine what happened between Ezra and Sabine😏