Nightmares

It was a calm quiet night at Lothal.Ezra had now gotten his own room since he was getting older and was having some 'changes'. Now he was sleeping calmly  inside the Ghost. Sabine on the other hand was having a nightmare.
Nightmare:
       Me and Ezra were on a supply run and everything was going good. But that's when he showed up,Vader. A surge of panic and fear surged in me. Vader and Ezra ignited their lightsabers.
     "Sabine run I'll hold him off" Ezra said while clashing with Vader.
     "No, I'm not gonna leave you Ezra!" Shouted Sabine. Vader then broke the clash and force pushed Ezra into a wall. "Ezra!" She shouted in fear. Vader started walking towards him so Sabine tried to shoot him, but he deflected all her shots and one hit her. She fell to the ground in pain. Then she saw Vader just about kill Ezra." Nooo!" She screamed in fear.
     "Run" was the last thing Ezra said to Sabine before Vader chopped his head off.
Nightmare over
    Sabine woke up in cold sweat. Then she got out of bed and headed towards Ezra's room. "Ezra, can I come in" Sabine said as she quietly knocked on his door. Ezra started to get up and saw Sabine was at the door.
     " Sure Sabine, you alright?" Ezra asked in a soothing voice. That was the voice Sabine fell in love with. At first, Ezra's flirt attempts were just annoying but since he started getting more mature, she had grown to love him.
     "I just had a nightmare, and I was wondering if I could sleep with you." She asked while she blushed.
     " Sure you can hop in". He said calmly. But on the inside he was going crazy, Alright I gotta play it cool I can't act too childish. Maybe she actually likes me back. Sabine lied down on the right side while Ezra was on the left. " You wanna tell me about your nightmare? You don't have to if its too much." He asked soothingly.
    " It's fine I'll tell you. You and me were on a supply run when Vader attacked us. You told me to run" she said starting to cry. Ezra calmly started hugging her and rubbing her back. " Then Vader got you and chopped your head off." She said crying and lying on his chest.
     " Don't worry it was just a nightmare, I'm here for you and I'll make sure that neither of us ever get hurt." He said soothingly. Ezra started to cuddle with her and she cuddled back. He kissed her forehead and said " I'll always be there for you Sabine."
     "Thanks Ezra" she said as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. They both stared blushing and cuddled. "Now I need to go to sleep."
     " I'll make sure that you don't get anymore nightmares Sabine. Goodnight." He said hugging her.
     " Goodnight Ezra." She said cuddling her

Thanks for reading my first one-shot I hope you liked it.