MiNayeon [Requested]

Special Photo for the OS:

Mina's POV

Those clothes she's wearing, it's burning my innocent eyes. What is she trying to do? Go to the beach or something? She's a flirt. A flirt.

I looked at her passionately and maybe she isn't? 

A guy walked towards Nayeon and took a piece of paper from her. Her digits. Okay, I spoke too soon.

..

Class ended and I saw her talking to.. more boys. She was obviously flirting with them. I started to walk away, but I heard something. 

"Stop it, stop following me" Nayeon said as she pushed the guy away. 

"Oh man she really is into girls" the guy said while laughing. 

"Shut up, you know nothing" Nayeon said as she walked out. 

What's going on?

I followed her out and saw her looking at a bird. She looked left and right to see if someone's watching her. I hid behind a tree and kept on watching. 

The bird..it had a broken wing. Nayeon panicked and took a bandage out of her bag.

"Hey there little guy.." Nayeon said as she picked up the little bird gently. She wrapped the wng like she was a nurse. She..aided the bird?

Nayeon smiled as she looked at the it. This made me smile..seeing a part of her like this is..rare. She felt relieved and put the bird on the ground. 

"So..you're an animal lover huh" I said as I popped out of the tree. She looked incredibly shocked. Cute. 

"W-what??" she said as she almost fell down. She might squish the bird! 

"S-STOP, THE BIRD" I said as I pulled her towards me. We fell and she landed on top..of me. 

"So I'm on top hm?" Nayeon said as she flashed a devious smirk on her face. 

"Sh-shut up" I said as I covered my face and looked away. I was so flustered that I couldn't even say the words I wanted. Stupid. Making me flustered like that..

"Aww, don't hide that beautiful face now, have you seen a mirror? You're a beauty" Nayeon said as she pecked my forehead, which made me more red. 

Narrator's POV

Mina and Nayeon stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until Mina breaks it off. 

"Yah, get off" Mina said as she pushed Nayeon. 

"I feel comfortable like this" Nayeon said as she tapped the tip of Mina's nose. Mina didn't know what to say. "So no~"

Mina bit her lip and sat up. When she sat up, Nayeon's lips were on her forehead. Nayeon noticed Mina's flushed expression, so she kissed her forehead.