MiChaeng

AN: Here's an update ya'll~ (I have a fever, and I'm sad so read this xD) 

(Play the vid~~THE ARK PLEASE COME BACK T^T)

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina unnie is so pretty~ when we were in this survival show called 'sixteen' she was quiet and unnoticeable. I love it when her face lits up when I talk to her that time.  

She looks so mature, yet she plays video games all day, puts ketchup in all she eats and she's quiet as a mouse.

Mina is very quiet today, because she broke up with Nayeon yesterday. She would come out of her room and say 'I'm fine, I'm ok.' 

I decided to talk to her. 

"Mina unnie?, the others went out to go to their schedules, it's just us at home" I said as I knocked on her door. I heard sniffing sounds, and a little of crying sounds. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I opened the door with no hesitation. I saw her in the corner of her room, wiping her tears with a tissue faster than a cheetah. 

She climbed on top of her bed and hid under her blanket. 

"Th-this igloo is cl-closed, no-nothing to see here.." she said as she wiggled inside a bit more. Why is she so cute?

"Come out you penguin, it's not winter yet, we need to discuss this unnie, stop hiding your feelings" I said. "You should've thought about locking your bedroom door, twice."

Nailed it^ (THINK ABOUT TWICE~~)

I saw her pop her head out of the blanket and said "I'm not trying to hide anything you smol bean."

"Y-YAH!" I said as I walked towards her. I heard her laughing inside her little igloo. At least I know I'm the 'joy' of someone I love...wait love? yeah..as a friend. 

"Come out you penguin!!" I said jokingly. "I don't need you to spread your sarcasm unnie."

I saw her pop her head out of the blanket again and pouted. 

"Sigh, fine, what do you want bean?" she said as she took the blanket off her, and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Real talk, that's what I want" I said as I sat beside her. "Are you over her? or do you still have feelings for her?" 

She bit her lip and looked down. 

"I-I think I don't, but I might as well think I do" she said as she played with her fingers. Her saying this..something triggered inside me, a mixture of hate, anger and sadness. 

"Ah, I see..she was a fool for breaking up with you.." I said as I whispered the last phrase.

"Eh?" she said, now looking at me. 

"Nothing..you should sleep and get it out of your head" I said as I walked out of her room.

"I'm too miserable, I should probably..die?" I said as I looked at my hands. "Mina unnie! I'm going outside for a bit, technically, I won't come back.." 

I'm just a burden in someone's life

Mina's POV

Nobody know's the reason why we broke up, it was actually because of me. I told Nayeon that I loved Chae, but I know Chae wouldn't love me back, so I cried. 

That was the reason why I was crying, not because of our break up, it was because I was scared that I was gonna be farther away from Chae, who I really love. I was too scared to be rejected by the one I adore and care for. 

The moment when she walked inside of my room, it was a mixture of happiness and sadness that riled up inside of me.

"Ah, I see..she was a fool for breaking up with you.."

Her saying this made me happy. Even if she didn't say that she loved me, but I was happy that she took my side. 

"Mina unnie! I'm going outside for a bit..." I heard Chae say. 

Stop running away from your problems Mina, I have to tell her the truth. 

I heard the door close, that's when it was time to follow her. 

..

...

It has been 20 mins since I started following her, and we reached an unknown place. I was a bit scared...where's Chae?

I looked around and went inside of the barn. It was decorated with balloons and the floor was covered with confetti. 

How could I forget? it was my birthday today. I looked at the banner that was neatly hanged with 2 strings. 

'Happy Birthday Minari~' 

I smiled as I saw what the banner says. I saw a bird fly by and landed on the edge of the banner. 

"YAH! GET OUT OFF THERE SHOO SHOO" I shouted as I flail my arms at it. I saw it bit one of the strings and it flew away. 

"COME BACK YOU LITTLE JERK!!" I shouted as I saw the banner fall. 

'I love you Minari from your smol bean'

"Wh-what?" I said as I stared at the banner. Chae loves me? Son Chaeyoung?

"Chaeyoung where are you? I should've told you the truth!" I said as I looked around. I heard something fell from outside. 

I ran outside and saw Chae, on the roof. 

"C-Chae!" I shouted. She looked at me and cried. 

"Unnie, I'm doing this for you, I'm a burden..have you seen what I have prepared? Happy birthday unnie" she said as all of these with a smile. "It took me 1 week to prepare all of this despite our busy schedule."

"CHAE, PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME, I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU" I said as I cried.

"Unnie..I know you're just saying that to cheer me up.." she said as she took a step closer to the ledge. 

"CHAEYOUNG, I LOVE YOU, I AM NOT JOKING NOR LYING ABOUT THIS, I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE THE DAY WE SPOKE TO EACH OTHER! I LOVE YOU SO PLEASE DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE IN FRONT OF ME I LOVE YOU SMOL BEAN!!" I said in one breathe. 

I saw Chaeyoung getting down and ran towards me. 

"I was scared that you would reject me pabo" I said as she hugged me tightly. 

"Silly unnie, you should've told me the truth" Chae said.

I gave her a peck on her lips, and I saw her blush like crazy. 

"You're so red Chaengie" I said. 

"You're red as well pabo Minari" she said as she lightly punched my arm. 

"Let's thank that bird who bit the string of my banner" Chae said jokingly. "The one you said was a little jerk."

"Wait...you heard me, yet you didn't response?!" I asked. 

"Uhm.." Chae muttered as she walked away slowly. 

"YOU BEAN DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY" I said as I fast walked towards her. "YAHHH STOP HAJIMAAA."

"YOU STOP IT UNNIE! I'M SORRY OK!! GO BACK TO YOUR IGLOO!" Chae said while laughing and running. 

Chaeyoung is just adorable..my one and only (one in a million? ;) )

THE END~