JeongMo [Requested]

AN: this is for KiimChii19 :) hope you enjoy it :D / LOOK AT OUR MULTI-TALENTED BEAN~ she's a composer, vocalist, dancer, rapper, and a wonderful artist~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Uwah, this place has never changed, it's the same old dirty cafe unnie" I said as I sat down on one of the chairs. 

"Then don't bother drinking this cappuccino I made" Seungyeon unnie said as she turned around with my cappuccino. 

"YAH!! I was just joking unnie!! Saranghe~~" I said as I made heart fingers. 

"Fine, here" she said as she placed it in front of me. Did my plan just work HAHA unnie what a pabo. 

"Thank you~" I said as I took a sip. "ACK, ITS SO BITTER, YAHH UNNIE!!!" 

I saw her smiling at me and said " Welcome home you pabo~" 

"Ugh..thanks unnie" I said with an irritated, yet smiling face. 

.. 

Actually, the reason that I'm here is that..I was gonna meet Momo. My childhood best friend that I really really adore and love so much. 

I was so happy when I received a message from her yesterday. 

"JEONGIE!! I saw your message! You're really coming back here?! I missed you so much Jeongie!! can we please meet up!? I would love to see you again :)) meet me under our favorite cherry blossom tree arachi? ;))"

Gosh, I also remembered how I looked so dumb when I received it. I was smiling so widely that my mouth eventually reached my ears. 

I went out of the cafe and looked at my phone. Does our cherry blossom tree still exist? it has been 5 years since I last took care of it..

I remembered how I would take care of it after school everyday..with Momo. 

"Jeongie ah! Our tree is so pretty~" Momo said.

"You're prettier my little peach!" I said as I cupped her face and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. 

"Yah! you're making me blush jeongie hehe" she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. I absolutely love her!

"I vow never to hurt her! Or let anyone hurt her!! I will be her knight in shining armor!!" I said as I held my hand up high. "I love moguri too much, and SHE'S MINE!" 

I smiled as I thought of our old tree. I ran towards to a certain destination. I texted Momo that I'm on my way.

"Moguri? I'm here!" I said as I looked up from my phone. "Ne-nepuda.." 

Momo was sitting under the big cherry blossom tree. It was a stunning sight. So beautiful..my moguri. She took good care of it while I was gone. She was reading a book. She looked up and saw me.