Chapter 4

I had finally made it back to the boys, after what Zayn had threatened me to do had sunk in. He wants me to hurt Niall so he won't like me anymore. But how on Earth am I supposed to do that? I don't want to break him, but that's what I have to do, if I don't want to embarrass Niall in front of the whole world, and get my secret out at the same time.

Plus, if I don't obey Zayn and still stay with Niall, when he posts the video, Niall will surely think I'm selfish, not thinking about him or his reputation, and he'll hate me.

Either way, I don't win.

Honestly, at this point, I don't give a damn if everybody knows about my past. The only thing that's making me listen to Zayn is the videos he has of Niall. I couldn't bear to think of his reaction if he saw those, knowing it's my fault they're out to the whole world.

When I arrived back to the boys, who were back at our regular hang-out spot where Niall and I had slept, they all turned to look at me.

"Where were you?" Louis asked as I sat down next to him on the bench.

"I got lost" I mumbled, avoiding the boys' questioning looks.

I saw Louis nod, leaning back on the bench. "So what do we do now lads? I'm so bored" he whined.

"I dunno, but I'm hungry" Niall said, sitting down on my other side.

I slightly shifted in my seat so I was closer to Louis than Niall. Niall didn't realize, but Louis did, and he gave a confused look. Zayn just looked at me, nodding slightly.

"I could go get some things from the grocery store to eat" Liam proposed, getting up. I quickly hopped up, right when Niall was placing his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll come with you!" I squeaked, running up to him and walking next to him.

I could feel Niall's eyes boring into my back, and I felt like a complete bitch for the way I was blocking out Niall, not even explaining to him what was going on. But this is for Niall's own good, and mine too, I guess.

"Abbie? What happened between you and Niall in the last thirty minutes? Last time I saw you, you were snogging behind a plant, and now you're avoiding him" Liam asked, stopping and pushing me against the wall when we were out of the boys' sight.

I sighed. He's really observant.  

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong Liam"

"Bullshit." he contradicted, looking me straight in the eye. "Either he's done something wrong, or you have." he said fiercely.

I didn't say anything. I was having trouble keeping myself together at this point.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" his voice softened, and he smiled tentatively at me.

I smiled back slightly. Should I tell him? He might be able to help me figure out what to do. To hell with it, I need to get this stress out.

I closed my eyes and told him everything. I told him all that I had told Niall back in the shop.

**********FLASHBACK* ***********

Just when I realized I lost all our money, Niall ran into the store, spotting me on the ground. He bent down to his knees too, and looked in my eyes.

"Abbie, what's wrong?"

I sighed and sat down. He mirrored my movements and slid his arm around me casually. I let this one slide, just this once. I really needed some comfort.