Racers Edge

xA/N All copyrights go to the rightful owners. I only own the characters and story line I created.

~<3 Rhon~

Chapter 1: A New Start

          *Rhonda's ~POV~*

Well, I moved from my beautiful Florida beach house because I'm a racer and I'm not talking NASCAR. I know some won't believe this but I was one of the best street racers in Miami. The reason I moved is because the cops are looking for me. I can't complain about the changes that happened in my life. I meant a guy, fell in love, and started racing with the best team in L.A. Yess, I started racing with Dominic Toretto and his team. But I'll get to that later. The first thing I did when I got to California was get a job working for Harry at The Racers Edge: High Performance Auto Parts. Harry sells illegal parts to street racers.

It's a slow day at Harry's, but then again its Wednesday and we are always slow during the middle of the week.

*Chime* I look up at the door, its Letty, one of our regulars.

"Hey girl. How can I help ya?" I ask with a smile.

"Dom sent a list." Letty said and dropped a folded piece of paper on the counter.

"Of course he did. Give me a sec." I logged in and order what we didn't have then turned to the back to go load the truck. "Letty you coming?"

"Yea sorry. Let's go." She says and heads out

"Harry! I'm taking some parts over to Dom's shop with Letty." I call to my boss who was in the back somewhere.

"Ok."

I headed to the truck, Letty was waiting in her car. I got in my truck and we headed over to D-T Precision Auto Shop. When we arrived I backed in and got out of the truck, I heard a wolf whistle and someone say, "OW!"

"Hey it's my second favorite girl in the world!" Jesse calls as I was wrapped in a quick hug. "You must love me! I was getting so bored without new parts and cars."

"Well I have a Shelby GT 500 that could use some upgrading. That is if you are up to the challenge." I joke as a smile lights up his face.

"Jesse's always up to the challenge when it deals with cars." Dom chuckles throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"Let's get this truck unloaded boys!" Letty orders.

Leon, Vince, Brian, Jesse, and some new guy, who looked a bit like Dom, rushed to Letty's order. Dom turned and walked back into the shop.

"Who's the new guy?" I ask trying not to show that I'm checking him out.

Letty glances over and responds "Dom's Cousin Eric. Sometimes I think they're brothers, they act so much a alike."

He's cute," I whisper."

"Who?? Eric???" Mia asks coming out of nowhere.

I jump and squeal. "Shit! Mia don't scare me like that!" Mia and Letty start laughing. "And yes Mia I was talking about Eric."

"Hey Eric! I got someone I want you to meet!" She yells and waves him over our direction.