Thank you

firstly, IM SORRY DONT KILL ME! I know full well that this story is somehow incomplete ;-; trust me I tried.

Hello dear readers!

Thankyou for reading this horrible excuse for a book.

I know that I am not the best writer (clearly I'm not) I know that I made a lot of mistakes in this book and can't see them because of my ignorance and carelessness. I know that my grammar is not that good and my vocabulary scope is quite narrow.

But

For my first book, I think I did okay.

I am proud of you, for taking the time, and effort, to read this book despite the mistakes.

I will admit, halfway through the book, I felt like giving up. I felt like whatever I was writing was turning to bullshit and I essentially wasn't satisfied with my work. But then I learn that no matter what you do, there will be downfalls, and trying new things is not that easy.

Reading all those beautifully sculpted stories, I felt touched and amazed at how the authors are able to handle their train of thoughts and put them out nicely for readers. I clearly wasn't able to do that.

There were much much more I had in planned for this story, but just didn't know to to put them out in a way that the readers would be able to understand and feel the emotions I was trying to portray.

But I know that I have put in the effort to do the best I can. And so should all of you, in doing whatever you want to do.

Do your best.

JK THIS WAS A FAILED STORY AS YOU CAN SEE. I tried I really did but now I think about it I'm just now cut out for writing.

Thank you again for reading!

Ps. I just started on a new meanie story! Yehet~
Here's a brief description of it!

Love? Maybe.

"Wonwoo ah," Mingyu starts, tilting his head to meet his companions eyes.

"Hmm?" Came the soft reply, still captivated by the stars above.

"What if I were to tell you that I'm in love?"

Wonwoo pauses, hearing something from within crack, but could've just been his imagination. "I would have to see who that person is before I approve of them."

"I need your approval?" Mingyu questions, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Duh, you're my best friend!" Wonwoo replies cheerfully, "I want the best for you!"

If only that were the case, this would've been so much easier...

Its been so long, too long almost—

______________________________________________________________

ENJOY