Chapter 7.

<mingyu's pov>

"Minghao, are you done yet? Let's go to the club room already, I want to practice before club activities start. Seungcheol hyung said that I suck and needs practice." I whined, stomping my feet on the ground like a child who's parents won't get him a toy that he wanted.

"Can't you wait? There's still so much time, we can go later," minghao said without even looking at me.

"What kind of friend are you? So mean... I'll just go there myself then." I said jokingly.

Picking up my stuff, I walked towards the club room, a little part of me hoping to walk into wonwoo on the way.

And of course, just my luck, I didn't run into him. I opened the club room door, expecting the lights to be offed since it's still quite early and there's usually no one here at this timing.

I then continued to walk into the hip hop unit's room, which the lights are also on. Peaking into the room, I spotted a bag on the floor close to the corner of the room. Carefully stepping into the room, not wanting to disturb anyone that is already here. At first, I thought that there was no one here, since it is so quiet, but when I turned around, I saw wonwoo hyung sleeping in the bed in the corner of the room.

I carefully walked towards him, not wanting to wake him up in the process. He looks so peaceful as he sleeps, eyelids closed against the light of the room and his breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in his face and body are totally at peace. Not a twitch, not a spasm, barely any movement of his chest rising and falling with each intake of air such was the depth of his oblivion.

Soon, I realized that I've been admiring his features. He is not bad looking, to be honest, he is quite handsome, he has long lashes when you look closely, a nicely shaped nose and his lips.... they look so pink... and soft, like berries, strawberries... I bet they would taste as sweet as strawberries... 

I carefully removed his glasses which he was still wearing and left it on the table beside the bed, I pulled the covers that are neatly folded over him, covering from his legs to his shoulders, tucking him in comfortably. Instinctively, I reached forward and brushed off stray strands of hair covering his sleeping face, allowing them to fall to the sides of his face.

There's this odd feeling in my chest, like it's tight and I can't really breath normally, yet I feel happy and nervous at the same time. This is so weird, what is happening to me?

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
It is called love my darling
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)