A Formal Goodbye

Hey. 

This is just a letter that will alert all this story's readers, both new and old, of my plans for this book. 

It's been over 3 years since I updated it last, and I thought that would've been enough to let some people know that I didn't plan on continuing it or writing any more parts for it, but to this day I receive comments and votes on this story, and even private messages from people asking when I was planning to write the next part. And while I wholeheartedly appreciate all of the love and support, I don't see myself writing any more parts for this book. I wrote it when I was thirteen years old, and I haven't touched it since I was fourteen. Now, even if I were to continue it, my current writing style is worlds different than it was three years ago, and I think that it would detract from your enjoyment of the story. I also remember next to nothing about the specific details of the themes and arcs that I wanted this story to have, and trying to create new ones that still fit in with the ten chapters I've already written just seems impossible. 

I just wanted to address you all and tell you that I think the amount of attention this story received is absolutely astonishing; your support amounts to more than I'd ever dreamed. 

And I also wanted to say goodbye. Goodbye from Tess and Yumi, and goodbye from all the tremendously corny puns I'd made in this book. I, the author, am just a private message away, and I hope you all feel welcome to either express your feelings about this letter in the comment section below, or send me a message. I will try my best to respond to all of you. And if you want to know the general plot I had planned for this story, I at the very least remember that, so feel free to ask me about it. 

I can never thank all of you enough. 

Take care,

xXlivelaughlove

🎉 You've finished reading Temporary Escape ~*~ A Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Fanfiction ~*~ DISCONTINUED 🎉