Chapter 6

Holy hell.

If you search "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club", I'm fourth on the list.

Fourth.

Started from the bottom now we he-

Sorry.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six: So they aren't gay?

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed, trying to get a grip on my pillows, blanket, bed sheet, or anything on my mattress from heaven that I could get my hands on. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!"

"YOU BETTER BET YOUR PRIM AND PROPER ASS I CAN, TESS! AND YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA-!!"

"SHADUUUPPPPP!!!!" I grumbled, burying my face in the bedsheet.

Yumi gave one last tug on my ankles and my torso slid off the edge of my bed, making me hit my face on the carpeted- yet hard -ground. I groaned and placed my hands flat on the carpet and pushed myself up once Yumi let go of my feet.

Seeing this as a golden opportunity to go back to the comfort I was in before Yumi on roids attempted to amputate my legs, I scrambled my way back onto my memory foam-covered bed and threw my blanket made of cloud fluff over my head.

"Tessa," Yumi whined a bit angrily. "You're being such a spoiled bitch. Who do you think had to wake up early to come here and wake you up?"

I pulled my blanket down a bit so my face was uncovered. "You," I said softly.

"And who do you think made zenzai(hot azuki bean soup with mochi balls)this morning just to treat her best friend?" Yumi continued her guilt trip.

I sighed, tugging my oh so soft and comfy blanket down to my chest. "...you."

"SO GET YO ASS OUTTA BED RIGHT NOW OR I'M EATING ALL THE ZENZAI!!!" She sprinted out my doorway and I let out a dignified yell.

"BITCH IF YOU EAT IT ALL I'M GONNA MAKE YOU THROW IT BACK UP!!" I threw the covers off of my body and rushed to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

Yumi's cry of disgust was muffled by the solid wood bathroom door and I chuckled, squirting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While waiting for homeroom to start, I reached over and grabbed a bit of Yumi's long, silky, and thick ebony hair. She looked over and stuck her tounge out at me.

"You must be really bored, huh?" She asked, smiling softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I mumbled, carrying over one of the groups of hair. "I can braid whenever I feel like it, and you have no right to judge me."

She laughed. "Exactly. You feel like it when you're bored."

"Do not," l fussed.

"Do to." She stuck her tongue out at me.

I tugged on the strands I was holding. I didn't pull hard enough to make it feel like her hair was being ripped out, but it did make her cry out a bit.

"Tess!!" She yelled, whacking my shoulder.

"Yumi!!" I mocked her tone.

"Shut up."

I stuck my tongue out at her as our homeroom teacher, Mr. Dickhead-who-sent-me-and-pinky-to-detention-together, took his place at his desk.

"Good morning, class," he said in his monotonous voice.