Chapter 11 : The Kazuhito Twins

“Towel. Check. Toothpaste. Check. Shorts. Check… okay, I think that’s all,” Haru muttered as he pointed at each one of the items sprawled on the bed. When everything was accounted for, he scooped them all and tried to put the whole thing inside the bag. Of course, he didn’t manage the feat as some went out of the bag and went onto the floor.

Aki sighed looking at Haru’s behaviour.  “You’re a high school student for heaven’s sake. Can’t you do things properly? Scoot over,” he said as he shoved Haru out of the way and began putting the items one after the other. “By the way, I already call dad that we won’t be home for the summer holiday.”

Since coming to Seikan, the only time the brothers could see their father was during school holidays. Nevertheless, they usually never go back home because Aki was busy with the student council tasks while Harutaka with his soccer practice. Besides, their father was the chief executive officer of a financial institution so he would be busy with his own work as well.

“Really? Thanks, Aki-ni, I don’t want to talk to that nagging old man. He’s much worse than you are,” Haru pouted.

Aki just sighed over Haru’s comment. His brother sometimes acted childish whenever their father was concern. “Well, just be careful on your summer camp trip,” Aki said, finishing the last of his task.

“No problem,” Haru promised.

Early the next morning, a bus filled with Seikan Gakuen soccer club members made the journey to the summer training camp.