Chapter 18 : Aftermath

Keiko Itsumiya stood impassive as she listened to the president of the student council.

"...as punishment for your breach of trust, you are hereby strip from your managerial position in the Soccer Club. Moreover, from today on till the day of your graduation, you are forbidden to hold any position of power in either class or extra-curriculum activities. You are to do community service for a month. Understand?" Akiyama Kazuhito asked.

"Understood...then, please excuse me," Keiko Itsuniya said as she exited the room. None the less, Haru who was there as the President of Seikan Gakuen Soccer club did see tears in her eyes as she passed by.

"Aren't you being too strict to her, Aki-ni?" Haru asked as he turned toward his brother.

"I have to be strict. Beside, she's lucky I didn't suspend her for telling private information to outsider. Anyway, I'm glad the problem was solved without me having to do anything, and I did tell you to be discreet about your relationship."

Haru smiled over his brother insightful conclusion. He still could not hide anything from Aki, "Well... we were kissing and before we know it we were...."

"Stop!" Aki said holding out his hand in front of Haru's face, "I don't need the detail..." he added "How's Masayoshi-kun doing?"

"Ryuji? Well, he was quiet for a few days, not talking to anyone either in class or club, but now he's getting to his old self  again, especially after we steal a kiss or two and.... Hey, watch it!" Haru cried, trying to avoid the thick book Aki had just thrown at him.

Aki felt like strangling him there and then but then again, Haru is his family and it that would put the school into an uproar again. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he continued what he wanted to say. "Well, if there is nothing more you want to say, you can leave now and good luck at the upcoming prefecture high soccer championship," Aki said.

"Thank you, Aki-ni... but still you sure you don't want know how I...Ah...!!(Duck another flying book) I'm going then, bye...," Haru went out the door.

Aki gave out a long sigh, when Haru's head popped through the door, "You sure you don't wanna know...?" Aki pick up another book ready to throw it yet again at Haru "Okay..., tell you later," he quickly close the door shut as the third book flew across the room and hit the door instead before falling to the ground.