Beg Me

Getting out from the middle of these two was hard, I never meant to bring back memories, but their fight couldn't be broken either way.

After our argument, I decided to leave the brothers alone to speak of their situation but looking at them now in the car they obviously didn't speak to each other even.

As if this couldn't get any worst we were going home in Noah's Jeep, and we decided, meaning Noah and I, that we would go out this Friday night with both of the boys for sure, to go party.

But the thing is that they didn't know that. We just wanted them to be over this situation of a bitch.

"So what you think of coming to my place tonight Jason?" That was Noah braking the silent.

"Me?"

"Yeah you dude, what's wrong with you?"

"I thought your sister would hate me if I came over, I mean she alread-"

"Shut up would you?" I snap at him pissed.

Jake chuckles silently in his seat.

"You know what? Yeah I'd love to come over, I miss your lovely sister."

"Shut it already" I mumble hiding my face in shame.

Obviously Jake couldn't hold his laughter any longer, he was chocking on them.

"What's so funny idiot?" I snap at him

"Nothing, really" He hold his laughter in.

We were close to my place now.

"Aren't we going to Jake's first?" I asked confused.

"I'm dropping you and Jason off first. I've to speak to that one alone." Noah points out and he sounds really serious may I mention.

As said, Noah dropped us off my house.

Jason got in as if he owns the place, and got to the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting out a pizza.

"Seems mom is not home." I sighs, great, all alone with him.

"There's pizza and I'm already eating hall of it." He chuckled.

"As usual. Nothing new." I state, getting in the kitchen and sitting on top of the counter with Jason standing close only a pizza separating us.

Sounds cheesy huh? *wiggle eyebrows*

"Hey do you think we could go out tomorrow night? You, Jake, Noah and I?"

"Babe, I rather stay here around you than spend time with my brother which he rarely is right in the moment, and thinking of it he never been."

"Jay, stop it comon, you know that he is trying his best to communicate with you, for me? Pleaseeee?" I battle my lashes looking at him as Noah requested.

Jason groans and looks at me then sighs, and smirks, that's when I knew that he was planning something.

"Beg me." He whispers closely.

I stare at him in surprise and curse Noah in my head.

"Please?"

"What comon this is all what you got? Want me to remind you how you used to beg me for se-"

"Shut up you asshole." I blush hard and look away from him.

"Comon beg me." I feel him close to me as I twist my head to curse him more, I stop inches away apart of his lips.

Blushing even harder I whisper,

"Please Jason come for me"

Jason bursts out laughing his head off, I started wondering what's so funny, then I palm myself mentally.