preface

...to those not afraid
to put on a cape and a spandex suit
every once in a while.

⚡️

presenting...

⚡️

FREAKS
sparks | secrets | superheroes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

In her seventeen years of existence, Emma can safely say she's never had the pleasure of experiencing normal.

Normal was for people who didn't have secrets. Who didn't have to lie to their best friends about who or what they really were. "Normal" was not jumping into burning buildings and pretending to be a superhero. Neither was attending a "special school" because you'd been deemed a threat to society.

Emma was not normal.

But at least, if Emma was going to be freak, it's a good thing she wasn't the only one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

to the super-geeks. you know who you are

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

bad grammar

irregular updates(!)

character death(s)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

Freaks is the revised version of my old book 'Starlight' (which nobody read making this tidbit irrelevant). It's been a long running project of mine, so I guess you could say it's pretty close to my heart (if 30+ main characters as well 2 other books and a spin-off series planned mean anything).

The main genre is ADVENTURE but under that it could also be classified under TEEN FIC, SCIENCE FICTION, ACTION and ROMANCE so expect a whirlwind of emotions (and an overly complicated storyline).

Freaks is the first out of the trilogy (information on other books to be announced closer to publishing) and is in itself split into 3 parts. Unlike most superhero fiction, Freaks is not set in a world where superheroes are the norm. In Emma's world the concept has yet to exist and the series will hopefully explore that adjustment into it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

complete

August, 2015 - April, 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Read, Vote, Comment, Enjoy!

♕ Carmen ♕

©elysiani 2017