Secret Is Out

The next morning, Soul woke up and felt arms wrapped around his torso. They were of course the shinigami Death The Kid, Soul smiled as he remembered what had happened the night before. He rolled over and kissed Kid's forehead to wake him up, his eyes opened slowly and adjusted to the sunlight pouring through the window to see Soul looking back at him. He couldn't help but smile back at the weapon.

Soul got out of bed to go have a shower, he left Kid lying in the bed waiting to have a well needed shower himself. It had been a while so he was sick of waiting, he opened the bathroom door and hopped in the shower with Soul, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey there Kiddo~" Soul almost purred, he had stayed in the shower on purpose. He wanted to stand under the hot water with his boyfriend. Soul held Kid's smaller naked body close to his own naked body. They stood under the water kissing, it was a Saturday so there was no need to go to school. Kid felt Soul harden a bit and he grinned, the shinigami reached down and gently stroked Soul's hardening cock. Soul moaned under his breath as the pale skinned boy kissed his neck under the hot water of the shower.

Kid had made Soul fully erect, now he was thinking of having some fun. Kid got on to his knees and seductively licked the slit of Soul's cock, making him shiver under the touch. Kid sucked on the head of Soul's cock and Soul held on to the wall so he wouldn't fall over. The shinigami twirled his tongue over the tender skin and slowly began to take all of Soul into his mouth. The scythe groaned and bucked his hips ever so slightly, giving Kid the hint to keep going. He gently brushed his front teeth over the tender skin as he swallowed around the big cock in his mouth before pulling it out of his mouth so he could get some air. Kid's slightly open mouth and lust glazed eyes made Soul cum on to the shinigami's face, Soul thought Kid looked pretty damn hot with the white substance on his face. He got on his knees too and licked some of his release off the shinigami's face, kissing him all over, and tasting himself on Kid's skin.

"You're pretty good, Kiddo~" Soul purred as he turned off the shower and helped Kid to his feet. There was a deep blush on the shinigami's face as he felt his naked body being picked up bridal style and taken back to Soul's room. The two got dressed and Kid ended up wearing one of Soul's shirts, it was big on him, but he didn't mind.

The pair walked out into the hall, and were greeted by Maka. She looked over her book and waved, when she saw Kid wearing one of her weapon's shirts, she grinned.

"What's with that shit eating grin, huh Maka?" Soul sounded genuinely annoyed, Kid's face turned quite red since Maka had pointed it out. The grin disappeared from Maka's face and a frown had formed.

"I'm sorry you two were so loud you woke me up!" She snickered, Soul's face also turned red.

"S-Shut up!" Soul stammered as he grabbed Kid's hand and pulled him through the doorway. Soul had decided that he wanted to hang out with BlackStar on this particular Saturday. The couple walked through the streets of Death City and finally arrived at the assasin's house. Soul knocked on the white door and waited for a response. Soon, Tsubaki opened the door and a smile appeared on her face, Kid could tell that she had been cooking by the apron that hung around her waist.

"Sorry guys, I'll have to wake BlackStar up. It's a Saturday after all." She chuckled and rushed down a hall in the house. Kid took this opportunity to kiss Soul, he liked the feeling of being caught. Kid leaned over and kissed Soul on the lips, who parted his lips enough for Kid to invade his mouth. They had lost track of how long Tsubaki was gone, because she had walked down the hall to see the two of them making out. She had a shocked expression on her face for a while, before she tried to tip-toe around the corner to the kitchen. She failed when she stepped on a creaky floorboard. She grimaced as she looked over at the two who shot up from their trance with one another with a deep blush on both of their faces. "Uhmm... Is something implied there, or are you guys just too friendly with each other?" Tsubaki asked sincerely.

"It's implied." Kid said calmly, the blush slowly disappearing from his face. The pigment was still on the weapon's face because he was caught kissing another male by one of his friends.

"YAHOO!" They all heard a shout come from down the dark hall. BlackStar was up. He ran down the hall in a black undershirt and some boxers. "I haven't seen the two of you for a while! What were you doing? Why wasn't I invited?" BlackStar was almost interrogating the two boys, giving them no time to answer. Once BlackStar calmed down, Kid began to speak.

"1. None of your business 2. None of your business 3. Because it's none of your business." Kid almost glared at the blue haired meister as his yellow eyes penetrated into BlackStar's, warning him to back off. BlackStar was hurt, even Soul had glared at him. The boy he considered HIS. BlackStar had no idea of what was going on between the shinigami and Soul. BlackStar yawned and wandered back to his room to get dressed. "Should we tell him?" Kid asked and nuzzled Soul's face.

"Why not? Tsubaki, Maka, and Liz know already. What harm could it do?" Soul pecked the shinigami on the lips and brushed a thumb over his pale cheek. He's so goddamn cute! Soul thought, his smile broadening.