Release

"Oh, you're still here, Kid?" Stein asked with a slight smile. Kid nodded and looked down at the floor of the room. "Well, Soul. You seem to be perfectly fine, you just passed out from dehydration." Stein waved a clipboard in the air as he threw Soul's clothes on the bed and left the room.

Soul got dressed and looked over at Kid, he was looking at the ground with a sad expression. Soul knew what was bothering the young shinigami. Suddenly Kid pounced on the unsuspecting Soul.

"I'm choosing you over symmetry." Kid whispered into the silver haired boy's ear, making Soul grin.

"But you'll have to care about symmetry so no one suspects anything." Soul purred in the shinigami's ear. A slight blush appeared on Kid's face as he nodded at the scythe. He pressed his soft lips against the scythe's and closed his golden eyes. Soul slowly parted his lips allowing the shinigami's tongue to enter his mouth.

Kid pulled his lips away slowly and smiled at Soul with his eyes half lidded. Soul grinned, showing his asymmetrical smile. Kid tensed up, he tried to keep it from bothering him. Soul noticed that Kid had tensed up and he snaked his hand around the young shinigami's waist. Kid instantly relaxed and nuzzled his face into Soul's neck. Soul rubbed the shinigami's back as they stood there in the dimly lit room.

Meanwhile, Stein was standing behind the door peeking into the room. His glasses gleaming as he grinned and watched the two boys. Now he had something to blackmail the teenagers with. Stein scurried off to his laboratory before the boys walked out of the room.

"How about I stay with you tonight?" Soul wrapped an arm around Kid's shoulders as they walked down the empty halls of the school. "Maka isn't expecting me home until tomorrow." He purred into the shinigami's ear, making his face turn red. Kid nodded and lead Soul back to the shinigami's mansion.

"What took you so long?" Liz said while applying nail polish to her fingers then puckering her lips to gently blow on the damp surface. She looked up and saw that Soul was standing beside her meister. A huge grin spread across the weapon's face. Kid gently coughed into his hand, freeing Liz from her thoughts. "Sorry Kid. I was lost in my own little world." She was still smiling when she looked over at Soul and motioned him over.

"What do you want, Liz?" Soul hissed when he trudged over to the seated girl. She pulled the scythe close and spoke in his ear.

"Hurt my meister, and you die." She growled. Soul pulled away in shock, she could tell just by them walking in together. He reassured Liz that he would not hurt her meister, and pulled the shinigami up the stairs.