8. Dark & Danger

Hikari knew they were in no position to take any chances. She used Thunder Wave on the luxio immediately, and he was paralysed. "Curses!" he yelled angrily.

Ripple knew he had to help his friend, so he jumped in quickly with a bubble beam, attacking with all his might. The luxio was furious, and slunk back into himself, but still managed a fierce demeanour. 

Rail lashed out at the villian with a thundershock. That didn't go down very well with him.

The luxio was now paralysed, so Hotaru yelped, "Quick! Let's get out of here!" And so they ran, leaving the villian behind. "AAARGH! I CAN'T MOVE! KURAI!" he screamed.

 A glaceon scurried out of the bushes nervously. Kurai. That was his name, and he loved it, except when his boss said it. "Y...yes sir?"

The luxio (who Kurai knew under the pseudonym 'Sir') snarled. "Do you have the parlyz heal?"

"O-of c-c-course, Sir! R-right away, S-Sir!" 

"Well? Stop stammering like an IDIOT and unparalyse me, you stupid kid!"

"YES SIR!" Kurai said, trying to be assertive. He took out the parlyz heal and gave it to Sir.

"Where is your brother? At least he's useful!"

"I-I'll just call him, Sir! KIKEN! SIR WANTS YOU!" Kurai felt a little left out...he was always compared to his big brother...

Kiken the umbreon strode into the clearing confidently. "Yes, oh Master?"

Sir snarled again, as it was a habit of his. "Kiken! Kurai! I want you to hunt those pokemon down! When you find them...bring them to me...so I can...take care of them!" He laughed evilly.

Kurai gulped- Sir sure knew about dramatic pauses.